Hesitation and bad grades

I'm Felicity smoak a junior at star city high school. Normal life, not normal grades may I add tho. I'm smart but that does NOT mean I'm a part of the geek squad. They are almost as full of themselves as the football players. Football players like Tommy Merlin and Oliver Queen In particular.
They have most of the same classes as me because there parents pay the school to put them in the the advanced placement classes.
My best friend is Curtis holt, he's kinda the only one who can keep up with me when I start to babble. Come to think of it I wonder what he's doing right now, he's probably working on that science assignment due tomorrow, I hate mr. Kensmire he always stares at my ass and he's terrible at teaching not that he even knows anything about what he's teaching. Don't get me started about how... oh and that's what I meant by babbling. Anyways theirs not much to say about my life I'm fine with it. For now at least.

--------------------
School

Just a normal day me and Curtis walking to math together their wasn't that many people in the hallway. Some football players and cheer leaders behind us and some kids I did't really know.

"Hey blondie you dropped something" a female called out in a nasty voice, I figured it was one of the cheer leaders talking to her friend. "Hey blondie!" It was louder this time then it hit me. I have blond hair what if their talking to me. So I stopped and turned around to check.
And sure enough Laural lance was holding out a white pice of binder paper with notes on it. I looked at it to see if it was mine and it was. Well shit. I looked around at her friends  Tommy, Oliver, Helena, and Marcus had all stoped to wait with Laural. "Um thank you I didn't 't even notice I dropped it." Laural just rolled her eyes scoffed and stared walking away Tommy, Marcus, Oliver, and Helena followed her. I turned around and looked up to see Oliver Queen looking back at me and as soon as our eyes met he turned away quickly. He left but I saw it, I saw the hesitation in his eyes. He had never even looked at me before until today, what was he thinking? I had always thought of all the football players as one dimensional people, ya know those people who only care about one thing, they think about them selves and don't seam to know much about anything or others feelings. But that look in his eyes was 2 dimensional. I could tell he was thinking, what he was thinking of I had no clue, but it was definitely something . He never looked like it before but he seamed different than the rest.
"Why she gotta be so rude jeeze" Curtis said. "I don't know but I don't really care if they are rude to me but the second they say some thing to you you come to me ok?" "Ok ok ok I get it mom" Curtis said laughing. " hey Curtis you're my best friend I don't want you getting hurt. " "I'm pretty sure I'm one of your only friends Felicity. And judging by your size I don't think there is much you could do." Curtis said still laughing. "Oh whatever lets just get to class" Felicity said giggling.
------------------
In class
In math there was 7 rows with 8 chairs each. I sat 1 row up from the back with Oliver Queen behind me, Marcus is to my left and Curtis to my right. Tommy sat to the right of Oliver and Laural and Helena sat in the middle rows. I don't really know most of the other people in the class cause we are only a couple weeks into the school year so far.

OLIVER'S POV
They were Only ten minutes into class and Oliver was already so so so lost. He didn't understand any of this and they had a huge test scheduled in 2 weeks. And he new he had to
do good on it. The test was worth 15% of our grade if he was failing already so soon in the year he knew his dad would be pissed. He just didn't know how he was gonna get a good grate ....yet.

Cheating off someone was pretty much not an option seeing as both of the pepole next to him didn't know what they were doing either. But the girl in front of him, the one from the hallway did, in fact she seamed like the smartest in the class. But he had a feeling she was also smart enough to be able to notice he was cheating off her. He tried listening to the teacher a bit more but he still didn't understand what the teacher was saying- I'm screwed
----------------
Lunch
"Hey tommy" "ya buddy?" "I sorta have a problem" "oh what kind of problem" tommy said wiggling his eye brows. "No tommy not that type of problem" "oh" " anyways I need to get a good grade on the math test coming up and I don't understand anything our teacher is saying ." "Then just get a tutor" Tommy said taking a bite out of his Apple. "Wait do you actually think that works?" "yeah I mean people do it" "oh really like who?" "I don't really know but I think there's a tutor thing in the library." "Thanks Tommy you're a real life saver." Oliver said standing up. "Wait where are you going?" Tommy said "To find a tutor " " do you really have to do it now?" "Now or never buddy." "k I guess I will see you later have fun"