Chapter 4

Okay well i know i said i would upload for another few days BUT, you guys put this story on TEEN FICTION #76 AND ADVENTURE #41 AHHHH! I love you guys you are AWESOME!! =]

If you think it should go up then vote and comment :D

Hope you enjoy this story

Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes :)

_________________________________________

Chapter 4

As I quickly made my way down the stairs, I rounded the corner leading to the baths room. Pushing in the door as I made my way into the bathrooms, I stopped in front of the mirror. Unzipping my hand bag I took out the brown haired wig fixed it on top of my head, making sure they was no stray blond hair hanging out.

Looking myself over in the mirror once, I gave myself a quick nod. I was now in a black and white dress with black heels. The dress was short, stopping just below my butt, but it wasn’t tight. It had a belt just at the waist line, showing of my curves perfectly, without being slutty. It was a boob-tube strapless dress, my hair hung down at either side, so it was unnoticeable whether it was strapless or not. My skin was still tanned from this morning and I still had the same make up on. I didn’t like the tanned look though it was too fake, so was the makeup I usual only wear small amounts of it, not full on face coverage; it just felt heavy and unattractive. Frowning to myself I exited the bathroom and made my way towards the front door.

When I reached the front doors, a fancy car came to a stop on the road in front of me. It was a white convertible with the hood down. Bob was sitting in the diver seat with one and on the wheel while the other was extended across to the back of the passenger seat. Putting on the fake smile I have come to know so well, I walked over towards the passenger side of the car and climbed in. When I was seated I took out a pair of sunglasses from my hand bag and placed them in front of my eyes. Turning my head in his direction I raised my eyebrows.

‘’You ready babe?’’ he asked with a cocky grin on face.

God how I just wanted to slap that look of his face, biting my lip I nodded at him. His cocky grin turned into a full blown smirk as he sped off in his car. Clenching my fists I resisted any urge to knock him out. I hated people like him, stupid men who think there the shiz.

After a few minutes’ of driving we pulled in at a parking lot, outside an apartment building. There were very few cars parked outside in the parking lot which wasn’t surprising as the building didn’t look that nice and was in very bad shape.

‘’Here we are beautiful.’’ Bob said as he got out of the car.

Fallowing behind him I climbed out of the car and fixed my dress so that it wasn’t riding up. It was starting to get dark out, the sun had almost set and the moon was just a tiny shrivel of a line in the dark navy sky. The few stars that were out were shining and as I was looking up at them I couldn’t help but wonder if my parents were up there looking down at me.

I didn’t know I was zoned out until I felt someone’s arm reach around my waist.

‘’You alright?’’ Bob asked.

Taking my attention away from the star spotted sky, I pouted my lips and looked up at him.

‘’I could really do with a drink.’’ I said as I reached my hand up to remove my sunglasses.

He was looking down at me with a wide grin across his face, ‘’Sure, I have plenty of wine up in my apartment.’’

Little did he know I wasn’t planning on drinking with him; No I defiantly wouldn’t be having a drink with him.