Chapter 5

Okay Chapter five is here :D

I am dedicating this to Kirsty1000 AGAIN Because she is AWESOME xD

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE PRETTYS *taps fingers together*

Enjoy :D

(SOPRRY FPR SPELLING AND GRAMMER, ITS NOT EDITED)

__________________________________

Chapter 5

The next morning was hectic; I had to pack quickly as my plane was leaving within the next hour or so. And the plane wasn’t going to be waiting for me.

It was times like this I missed my old life, the luxuries of having everything handed to you on a silver platter, kind of life. I was never spoilt, if that’s what you’re thinking, well not from my parents anyway, but from everyone else, most defiantly yes. When I was a baby, we were normal, to an extent. People still knew who we were but not in the same way as now. When I was four that’s when life changed for us. We were famous, and we still are in some sense of the word. It was annoying but at the same time, it’s nice knowing we were forgotten, just yet anyways.

As soon as I was finished packing my bags, I made my way down to the reception desk. It was the same woman as a few days ago that was behind there. She looked up as I approached the desk. She eyed my bags as I put the down next to me.

You see when I checked in I only had my rucksack, now I had two big suite cases; this was the result of my little shopping spree. I bought everything. I smiled at that thought.

‘’Well you did some shopping, I see?’’ she said in a questioning tone, smiling up at me as she stood up from her desk.

I could feel a blush creeping up onto my cheeks; I really need to stop doing that.

‘’Yeah, kind of a last minute thing, you know?’’ I replied to her as I took out my new purse from one of the suite cases.

She laughed at that and took out a book that had, ‘’Bookings’’ writing on the cover. She opened it and flicked through the pages. ‘’Yvonne, Yvonne Simians?’’ She asked as she looked up at me.

‘’Yes, that’s me.’’

‘’Okay, you stayed for two nights.’’ she started to mumble to herself as she started calculating my stay. ‘’You total is six-hundred and fifty-seven peso.’’ She said as she looked up at me.

*Mexican Peso is the currency they use instead of the Dollar.*

I handed her seven-hundred peso. ‘’Keep the change.’’ I said.

Before she could say anything else I took my bags and left.

Just as I got outside a taxi was driving past. I waved it down. Thankfully it stopped, I didn’t want to waste any more time than I had to waiting for one, I only hand an hour left. The taxi driver got out and helped me load my two suite cases into the back of the car. When we were done we both sat back into the taxi. I told him I was going to the airport and we went on our way.

He drove quickly, which I was grateful for. It took about fifteen minutes to reach the airport, with the speed he was driving at. But we made it to the airport in recorded time. Thanking him I handed him his money. He helped me take out my suite cases with a smile on his face.

He was a young man, very kind. He took one of the bags and brought it to the entrance for me.

‘’Hope you enjoyed your stay, here in Mexico.’’ He said before turning around with a wave of his hand.

I couldn’t help but smile as I made my way into inside.

Once inside I made my way to the check in area, for my suite cases. There wasn’t that much of a line so I was only waiting a few minutes for it was my turn. As I lifted my bags to be weighed I opened one and took out my small rucksack, my carry bag. Once they were weighed I was allowed to go to my flights loading lounge.