Chapter 1

Hey Guys. This is my new story. Enjoy J

Vote, Comment and Fan :D (If you want that is but why wouldn’t you :P )

(Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes.)

Edited by: Yo_Momma :)

________________________________________________________

Chapter One

I was restless. Twisting and turning, unable to get comfortable.

Sleep was heavy on my eyelids, but my mind just wouldn’t rest. Kicking off the covers and throwing on my night gown, I set my sights for the kitchen. Lost in my thoughts, I thought how a mid-night snack might ease my mind to sleep.

As I was walking towards the kitchen, I kept thinking that even after seven years I would never be able to get used to living here. It was huge but still, sometimes, I got lost.

Not as much anymore, as I've gotten used to finding the rooms I ‘hang-out’ in the most; such as my bedroom, kitchen and living areas. My parents usually aren’t around so I’m alone, apart from the few security guards that watch over me. When my parents are here though, we try and spend as much time together as possible.

When I reached the kitchen, I pulled out a chair next to the island also grabbing a bowl of ‘Rice Crispy’s’cereal and started eating it in the dim lit room. A bowl of cereal usually settled me enough to sleep on the nights I couldn’t, like tonight.

As I was sitting there I heard people talking, who I presumed were the night guards. So I ignored it and continued munching away at my cereal. The talking became distant, moving further away from the kitchen. Finishing my cereal I left the bowl in the sink as sleep decided to overcome me, as I suspected it would.

Heading back up to my room I heard the voices again and recognized them as voices of men. These voices were closer than before and didn’t match the voices I heard in the kitchen moments ago. I hid behind one of the statues in the hall way and crouched down listening in on the voices but I couldn’t make out what they were saying.

I heard more voices approach the others; these were the familiar ones I heard back at the kitchen. I could identify them as Bob and Simon, two of my family’s night guards. They weren’t the nicest of people, always rude and didn’t really do their job like the other security guards. But my father trusted them so I guess they had to be okay.

Curious I moved closer towards the voices, hiding so I could not to be seen. As I came close enough to hear what the voices were saying, I was at the side of a large bookcase about ten feet away from them. Crouching down I listened intently to the conversation.

‘’Make it quick.’’ Bob, one of the not so pleasant guards, said.

‘’They’re room is down there and the girl’s is on the other side of the building.’’ Simon said quickly after.

One of the unfamiliar voices muffled something I couldn’t decipher. Glancing around the corner of the book case that was blocking their view of me; I noticed the two men that were unknown to me were wearing balaclavas.

That’s why it was hard to distinguish their voices, I thought. Looking closer I noticed that they were both holding hand guns.

Panicked, I let out a small shriek and all four heads turned toward my direction. At the same time I quickly pulled myself back behind the side of the book case, putting both hands over my mouth I tried to recompose myself.