End Gone Wrong

"Luke! RUN!" My mom was calling for me.

But my feet were planted on the ground. This was the first time I wanted to listen to my mother's words, but couldn't.

"Luke please!" She yelled as she came back to me.

She reached out her hand, but before she could barely grab mine, her head snapped in a painful angle.

She fell to the ground.

The horror didn't end yet.

A light blue deer right behind her had it's head dislocated from the rest of it's body.

That's 2 years ago, I kept thinking to myself.

But Paul left me when he heard the explosion, and left the bag of poison connected to my blood. Therefore, hello hallucinations.

Mum was in front of me again, lying on the floor, blood trickling from the corner of her mouth. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

Something on my left exploded, but everything was blurry and faded around me. Then my arm felt like it was on fire again, as if something was being pulled from it.

"Luke get up!" Someone far away called. But I was in no shape to neither answer nor get up.

Then two pairs of strong hands caught me by my shoulders and dragged me away. Away of my mother.

"N.. no... no... mom." I groaned as I started trashing.

The two hands held stronger it was painful, so I gave up to their will.

I got dragged through white corridors, still silently crying about my mom. The earth beneath my feet was constantly vibrating, which was not helping with the spinning in my head.

"Through here!" Another voice called.

"Got.. it. Oh my God, Luke, how much do you weight?!" Somebody I finally recognized as Jack. But I didn't have the energy to be sarcastic then.

"Leena, we need to put him somewhere safe." Oliver continued to yell.

"The whole building is shaking, we can't risk keeping him inside!"

"We have to keep him with us guys!" Maddie shouted somewhere from my back. "We can't risk him being alone in this state."

"Fine! Fine! Can we get outside and help the others?" Roy asked.

The corridors were still shifting and finally went an end.

The cold wind hit me in the face, and blue lights were filling the whole space outside.

"Put him over there. I think it's safe enough." Leena said.

I got dragged again and my head hit a (what I recognized by the smell) dumpster.

"Oww..." I groaned.

"Sorry!" Jack apologized.

"Cunt." I smiled at his blurry shape.

"Dude, that's Maddie."

Apperently, humiliation helped me a bit, because I felt blood rising to my face, getting me focused a bit more.

"Go, go, I'm fine." I whispered.

They all left except Maddie, who stayed in front of me, like a bodyguard. I saw her spirit appearing beside her, attacking those who were stupid enough to approach an angry ex-caged Maddie.

My vision was getting better, (I swear) and the battle was more and more detailed and scary. Blood was splattering everywhere. I didn't know who was 'Hakem', and who was fighting them.