Chapter 8

A/N

I promise you, this chapter is going to be longer than usual!

READ! It get's better! I promise! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her features mirrored mine as I gasped in shock. Our features were so similar, it was unnatural yet so alluring. She seemed to become aware of my expression as she hastily got up and walked towards me, she probably expected my reaction. 

'Hush, little sweet heart. All will be okay.' She softly whispered, taking single strands of my hair and caressing it with her fingers.

Even her voice sounded a lot like mine.

'I..wha..How..?' I stammered, gawking into her eyes, obviously knowing the situation as the King sat there uncomfortably watching the scene that was performing before his eyes.

'I know you must be loaded with questions right now, but I can assure you; everything will be okay in the end. There's a lot to tell.'

Fury was begining to swell through the course of my body, as I tried to bottle it all up.

'What's to tell?! You look exactly like me? How? Why? Please don't tell me we're rel-' But I was cut short when the King finally spoke up.

'Do not worry, Amelia. We can't say now, It's too dangerous; but all we can tell you right now is that have you ever questioned the times of your life when you were younger?' He asked, giving me a confused look. 

'No' I replied back, unware of where this conversion was going. What was dangerous that stopped him from telling me now?

I didn't know, my life wasn't normal, What could I possibly question about my life that ended with me being here, looking a lot like the Queen. I knew my mum, my dad. There was no way.

I suddenly found myself streaming with tears. What has happened to me? I thought I was one tough cookie!

I got kidnapped by a bunch full of Vampires, telling themselves that I was the 'one' and found myself looking exactly like the Queen of the Vampire 'World'!

It was just too much for me and I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to go back to gack to my normal human life 3 years ago, not meeting Joshua and not placing myself in this really sticky situation.

It fell silent, and all I could hear now was the footsteps of another figure walking heedlessly into the grand foyer. I knew exactly who it was, I'd recognise that scent anywhere.

'What's going on?' He questioned, looking utterly confused; glancing one look at me and the Queen. Realisation promptly hurried into his eyes as his body tensed abdruptly. I could feel the aura swfitly rummaging in through the room.

'Joshua, Darling; I wanted Amelia to meet me.' The queen answered, with her sweet delicate voice.

I instantly saw the red tint of colour fume in his eyes, he cheeks went read and his hands formed into a knuckled fist.

'WHY?' He demanded, not expecting an answer.

I was standing uncomfortably in front of the Queen and King, Joshua was by the door to the entrance.

He stormed up to me, and hauled me across the room. I shrieked out in pain as the wall I pranged upon cracked into a million pieces.

I whimpered, the pain was now fading away, what did I do to him that made him so angry with me?

Why did he just do that?

The king wasped by me, while bellowing incoherent barks to Joshua who was still fuming by the side, tightly held on by the Queen who was desperatley trying to restrain Joshua back from ripping me apart incoherently.

The King heaved me up, this time I was the one to mirror Joshua's actions.

I yielded my Vampire speed at use, and sprinted towards him. I grabbed hold of his shirt and hissed,

'Never do that to me again, I won't let you treat me like shit.' with that I gently pushed the Queen aside and lurched Joshua back. The rage that I had gathered up inside of me surged out curosily as my veins swelled with pure anger.

-------------------------------------------------------

My head was spinning from the incident, I could still hear the faint growls that would come out of Joshua's mouth now and again play back inside the back of my mind as I tried to abruptly push it aside. I couldn't, however, lose the image of Joshua's face steaming, and his body shaking after I showed him what I was made of; yet he still couldn't touch me. Thank god for the King; Phillip.

He seriously had anger issues.

I mentally noted that I was going to confront him sooner or later on why he's being shameful and obnoxious to me? I noted many more things as my head raced to all the past events that have happened throughout my life. Yes, I did listen to the King and have actually thought about what happened to me 3 years ago, and why it happened? 

I was sent back to my new 'room' although it looked more like a mini reservoir! I was now on my bed, my skinny knees pulled up against my chest and my head leaning on my hands. I needed blood, I craved it. My eyes instinctively turned a blood-red colour as I thought of my prey; I still needed to get my anger out, I had a lot more stored inside of me.

I've never once confronted myself fully about the past, I didn't want myself feeling distorted and mentally paralysed anymore. I hated it.

I thought back to Adam; my brother. Father, and the Royals. My friends, also; Melissa and Anthony.

I kicked myself in the head, I didn't have the courage to confront the Queen, purely because one thing at the back of my mind told me we defintitely have some linked family heritages. 

But one thing that troubled me the most was that I have always despised the Royal Family, and will never want to be a part of them. Ever.

They turned me into a Vampire. Fact. I loathed the fact that they took my life away, my friends, my mum and dad; they killed them, and I will never forgive them for that.

I still remember the Vampires who kidnaped me that night, the blonde one and the leader especially. 

I hoped I'd meet them one day, to kick there asses!

I can never get that scene out of my head, that raved the moment the Vampires sucked the living lives out of those humans that night. You might think I'm being hyprocritical, but I only do that because of pure remorse. 

They did that for fun. To show off.

I was a bad girl back 3 years ago, in high school; playing and flirting around with my playmates. Good times. Guess my senses have reached to maximum since being a monster. I could actually love. 

Joshua immediatly hopped through my mind as I thought about love.

Coincindentally, at that very moment; the door slowly slid open; revelaing Joshua. Anger instantly bubbled throughout my veins and my heart starting beating faster. I instinctively got up ready for defence. I don't care that he's some stupid Royal. I don't care that I was radically in love with him. He could torture me, rip me from limb to limb, but he'll never take away my pride, my dignity; my disgust and hatred towards him.

I raised my head to glare into those eyes I grew up to love the most.

 However, my hands immediatly relaxed, my shoulders reforming into a more comfortable position, and my anger blundered away from me.

Why?

Because at that moment, I could see the sincerity and forgiveness in his playful, green eyes. But, what impacted me the most, was the glimmer of a hint of something in his set of iris',  wholesome admiration.

----------------------

Longer? I hope so, this took me ages!

If you like it, then please comment and tell me what you think and how I should improve. Thanks for the reads and I appreciate it, alot!

- Aisha