Chapter 3

---------------------------------------------------------------

3 years later

I have a habit of ripping the heads off of worthless humans and devouring them whole, but that just seems to make admirers love me more. I position there, in front of Vampires, chewing the possums off of many dead bodies that have had to face the wrath of my living corpse.

'Mia, stop it! You've had enough already!' Adam roared strongly, galloping towards me. He grasps onto my cold arm and yanks me away from my nourishment.

'NO! Get away from me, I want more!!' I shrieked back, addicted to my dinner.

Instead, Adam wrenches me away and pulls me towards home, before I could realise what it is he is actually doing, I notice he's taking me to father. He sluggishly opens the door, the dimly-lit room unveiling it's dominance with the feeling of negativitiy and remorse.

'Please, Adam..No, not father, anything but father!' I heaved as a shed of tear prickeled against my blood-shot eyes, still on the mend of earlier activities I had commenced myself upon. 

'FIVE times in a row, Mia..FIVE, you can't keep killing people like this, out and open. We have to keep a low profile if we want to stay here, I'm sorry but you've got to learn your lesson.' He proclamied bravely.

He leads me downstairs and into the oh, so familiar room that I find myself growing up in, my eyes immediatly plaster onto the little dungeon-like prison that had settled in the left-side of the small room, with many daggers and rubber belts to torture the ones who manipulised the rules and regulations that had been set by my father. I whimpered immediaty as I knew my fate was to be told in a few minutes or so.

My father walks in, his demanour seeming to stump the room, engulfing his presence with pure anxiety and fear.

'I should've expected you to be here, when are you ever going to learn your lesson? You ready?' he summoned, obviously not expecting an answer.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Yes, my chapters seem to be very short, but hey! I'm trying! I've never attempted to write a long story before, let alone posting them up on Wattpad. So don't judge this story by it's shortness, and just enjoy it while it lasts! 

Thanks, and comment!

-Aisha