an apology

well. hey.

to start things off i wanna say that i very highly doubt anyone is reading this anymore considering i haven't touched this story in over a year, however, to anyone that does see this and that did really enjoy this story i would like to say how sorry i am.

i'm truly sorry that i've left this story but i'm afraid this is all there is to Fall Away for now. i don't want to officially say "oh i'm done writing" because i'm holding out hope that maybe one day i'll have the motivation or time to write again.

honestly i think the truth is that i've kinda outgrown this story and everything. i still enjoy writing as much as ever but i'm not sure that fan fiction is cutting it for me anymore. plus i am so absolutely crazy busy all the time lately, seeing as i'm a junior now and am focused on what i need to do to ensure my future goes the way i want it too. and i mean, it's high school  i'm still tryna have fun and live it up while i can.

i don't really have much else to say except that i'm very sorry to abandon this story and anyone who reads it. as always you can reach me on any of my social media if you want to talk about anything:

ig: colby.noel/colby.spams

twitter: pancakebongo

snapchat: colbraaaa

i think that's all i have to say for now. once again, i'm truly sorry. hopefully i'll be back again at some point to finish writing for you all.

much love,

colby