Chapter 12:

I know I'm late and this is super short, but bare with me. I go to school during the day and i take all honours and AP classes and I work after school and I'm never home. In know I'm giving excuses and hafl of you never read this anyway.

Chapter 12:

We all crowded around the dinner table laughing and some frowning. The frowning was delivered by Jack. I smiled at him, because I could tell he was stressing about Lisa. H elooked to catch my eye and  he just looked at me like 'wtf' because I was still smiling.

I shook my head and started eating.My had cook some kind of stuffed chicken with spinach and tomato and cheese sauce.. It was the best thing I had taste. I shivered in pure bliss and ate more.  I looked down the table at my mom. "Mom! This si the best thing you've ever made!"

"Don't look at me. Richard made this." She said.

I looked at Richard who was grinning cockily. I rolled my eyes at him."Oh well in that case. Richard this is disgusting!" I pretend to throw up.

He laughed."Now you and I both no tmy food could never be disgusting. He winked at me. "You know what I'm saying?"

I laughed at him remember his get upo he had. Marcus sat back watching both of us. I went back to eating to see Marcus taring at me the whole time. 

"What the fuck are you doing? Eat your fucking food before I eat it for you." I whispered to him. His eyes flashed a different color for  minute. My eyes grew big and I looked at him in shock. He gripped my thig with his whole hand. He looked so big from this angle. He was towering over me.

"Strawberry." He said darkly in a low voice. "What did I just tell you in the hallway."

"You told me about my language." I said in a small voice and shrinking down in my seat.

"And yet you continue to the opposite of that." He said. " Punishment will be held at school tomorrow, so be prepared."

I stared at him in complete silence. "Close your mouth dear. You'll catch flies." My mother said from the other in the table. I snapped my mouth close and fornwed and continue to eat.

* *** * * * *

After dinner Marcus went home and he promised he would text. He also smakced me on the ass pretty hard and told me to be ready for my punishment tomorrow. I glared at him and pushed out the front door at same time making my self fall backwards on the carpet. 

Marcus of course didn;t hesitate to laugh. I raised up and glared at him as hard as I could. He closed the front door, but not before saying something. "Get up."

I huffed and quickly scrambled aff the ground and went to get ready for bed and school tomorrow.

**********

My alarm clock went off to the most irritating song ever. "Good Time"  by Carley Rae Jepson and Owl City.Don't get me wrong I like Owl Ciy. It's ujust this stupid FUCKING song is so fucking irritation. I know it'll be stuck in my head all day.

I growled in irritation and smacked the hell out of my alarm clock. Of course it did not go off it continued. Did it grow louder? I was royally pissed. I groaned and rolled over. And like eery morning I land on the floor. I growled in irritation. 

I yanked the cover off me and stood up slowly. y muscles were aching for some reason. I moaned and stretched. My mouth was sticking and I had crust in my eye. I looked at my pillow to see a big drewl stain. I picked my cover up off the floor and trough on the bad and head to the restroom for a morning shower.

I turned the water on and quckly hop in. My house was strangly cold. I stood under the scortching hot water and purred in bliss.

After I got out the shower I picked out some decent and simple to were. I wore a navy blue shirt a pair of black pants and nay blue converse.  I put my clothes on and walked out of the closet completely oblivious to Marcus laying on my bed until he said something.

I screamed and looked at him skeptically. "What the hell! Why-? How the fudge cake and brownies did you get in here!" I frowned at him and looked at the door and he smirked.

"You really need to learn to lock the door more often." He said with a smirk.

"Shut up. "You really need to shut the fuck up more! Stupid fudge ball swirl face!" I said in a mocking way. He frowned and glared me.

I grinned at him in triumph and head to get my bag and other stuff. I got my candy, my ipod, my keys, myphone and my wallet. I quickly slapped on mascara and nude colored lipstick Kyra bought for me. 

"Hurry before we be late for school!" Marcus hollered from the other room.

"Shut up! I'm coming! Dammit!" I said and dropped my makeup in my purse. I rushed n the room and Marcus was glaring at me. I laughed and shook my head. He smilled at me.