Chapter 6:

Chapter 6

I pinched my inner wrist to make sureI was dreaming. I wasnot Of course if you don't know yet.SNAKE BITES WALKED INTO MY ROOM!!!!! I'm half naked! Let's rewind the situation. 

"Wait!" In walked Snake Bites anway. I let out  stupid scream for no fucking reason. Then it was replaced with a moan. You know why, because Snake Bites rushed to my side with inhuman speed and gripped my upper arm.

The look in his eyes where so intense and disireable. Lust and somethign else was written over his face. He leaned in unbearably slow, so I took upon myself to start the kiss. This kiss. I ahave to tell you was the best kiss I ever got. His lips were so soft and tongue so smooth and hot. I couldn't stop the moan. He deepened the kiss and I rubbed my leg on his. He growled and I moaned, but I was completely interrupted but Jackand get this everyone else. In my underwear, KISSING SNAKEBITES!!! Can you say embrassing!!

"Oh my god!! Dude off of my sister now!" I heard a few growls from behind Snake Bites. Snake Bites let out a warning growl. He sounded like a real dog. 

"Mine!" Snake Bites roared. He sounded possessed almost. I hid behind his back from everyone. He ripped off his shirt and through it around me, and turned back around blocking my view. My view of his ass. And let me tell you what I saw was a drooler. I'm positive saliva was dripping from my mouth. I was staring at his strong muscular back. So strong. So right. Oh god. Im lusting after him. In front of my brother. Well not directly in front of them. I was lusting after a hot sexy gorgeous strong man during a battle. 

"Oh shit!" I heard Jack say and he laughed! Like literally boomed out laughing. I grinned and shook my head. I peaked behind Snake Bites careful not to touch him and looked at Jack who was slapping his leg and laughing. You know during this whole situation. I wasn't scared at all. I was actually pretty horny, and I think Snake Bites knew.

"We were all just leaving!" Kyra boomed and everyone turned around amusement written on their face and slow vacated my sanctuary.

"Ok Snake Bites. Back up." I quickly button his shirt up which actually stopped below my knees like a dress. I could totally rock this,and it smelt like him. I enhaled the scent of cinnamon and something else. The shirt was soft and I could tell it was expensive. I started cuddling up to the shirt and yawning. This shirt was one word: legend....wait for it...dary! I sighedin purr bliss at the fill of this shirt. I was practically making love to his shirt.

"Are you done?" I looked up, pure amusement was clear, so I stopped what I was doing. He chuckled and left the room. I shrugged. Maybe I had time to change my clothes and hide his shirt, or I could just wear for the rest of the

day. I rubbed up against the shirt. What? I know right, but I did. I moaned. What? The shirt was just that awesome.

I re-framed myself from going into a frenzy and laying on the bed making love to his shirt. When he came back in he had on another shirt. I lifted my eyebrow at him and he didn't say anything and then he looked em up and down his eyes turning black. He has got to be some mystical creature. I ignored the problems like a Dumbo. "I like you in my shirt." He said.

My eyes began to droop. I wasn't tired, just on cloud nine. I smiled in a daze at him. He just stared at me observing. "This shirt...is legend...dary." I said breathlessly. He grinned at me.

"You can have if you want." He said.

"Really." I said barely above a whisper."Thanks." I murmured, before I fainted into Snake Bites. I purred and stir and gripped his waist. I was asleep though. Fluffy soft chocolate. I love chocolate. "Big chocolate ball." I murmured and shuffle around on my chocolate pillow. "Chocolate. Yum." I picked some up and bit on it, but not to hard. It growled, but it tasted so good. I started moaning and eating the chocolate.