Chapter 10

I;m adding more in the week don't worry. I just wanted to get something to you guys. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO WAIT ON BOOKS LIKE THESE.

Chapter 10:

He kissed my lips so soft and tenderly that all I could do was trimble. He trailed his hand down my side and I shivered with delight. He smirked at me. "You ready to give in yet?" He said huskily.

"No." I said breathless. He trailed kisses down my neck and I began wiggle uncomforable under him.

He growled lightly and bit my neck lightly. I moaned and tried twisting away from him, but it didn't work, because he pinned my arms above my head.

"You aren't going anywhere." He said darkly. My body reacted quickly to the lust in his voice. My body jerked forward rubbing against him. He moaned and kissed me feircely. I kissed him back equally.

I moaned when he began to sucked my bottom lip. "You make me sick." I groaned in pleasue and irritation. "You win." He stopped with a cocky grin plastered to his face, but I didn't miss the dissappointment in his face.

I grinned at him and smashed my lips to his. He kissed back immediately, and started biting my bottom lip. I moaned and gave him access. We kissed and we fought for dominance and of course he won. He growled fiercely and it was so weird, because I got more heated.

He pinned my arms above my head, and started trailing kisses down my neck. He grunted and ripped my shirt. I gasp in completely pleasure. My panties were soaked. Marcus took a deep breath and breathed in my scent. He slowly trailed his nose to my stomach and pulled off my shorts. He buried his nose into my crotch and I moaned loudly. He sniffed me deeply and sighed.

"You smell so good Strawberry." He said. "I just want to eat you up."  He growled feircely. I shuttered violently. He looked up at me with a sparkle in his eye and bit down on my sex lightly. I moaned ferociously.

 "Tell me you like it." He said darkly with a smirk on his face.

"I..." I hesitated.

"Spitted it out Strawberry," A strand of hair fell into his hair making him look incredibly sexy. His shined a deep silky gold while he stared at me darkly.

"I love it." I moaned wildy,

"Do you want more?" 

"Yes." I looked at him through my eye lashes and then at the cieling. I had no idea what was happening, but I could feel my underwear being slipped off of me. I looked up worrily at him.

"Relax." He said.

"Those are raping words Marcus." I said nervously.

He grinned and his gaze became dark. "I wont rape you unless you want it. I know you want." He said with a mischevious glint in his eyes. He trailed kissed to the middle of my thighs making me shiver.

"Strawberry is your door locked?" Marcus whispered softly. My eyes grew big.

"Did you?" I said. He shook his head. "And you learn anything from the first time."

He grinned sheepishly and all a sudden a wave of pleasure came over me and just like that I was belting Marcus name so loud. They could probably hear me even if it was a sound proof room. 

"By the way the door is locked baby doll." I shuttered from pure pleasure and a new wave of pleasure hit me and that's when i knew i was having my first orgasm.

"Oh god Marcus. Fuck!" I moaned loudly.

"Say it again Strawberry."  He growled.

"Marcus! Oh god!" I gripped his hair and he purred. I tugged it some more and he moaned. He worked his magic and soon the wave of pleasure was happening again I had no idea how this was happening and why it felt so good.

I'm pretty sure my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "I want you so bad." Marcus whispered in my ear.

I shivered and gripped onto Marcus back. He kissed me feircely with so emotion and i returned it. A noise came from my door and i practically jumped from his arms.

"Who is it?" Me, I heard my mom voice and I started panicing.

"I came to see if your okay." My eyes grew so big and I started panicing. I sniffed the air and I knew if I let her in I wouldn't ever be able see Marcus again.