Secrets left unspoken for

After speaking with my nobles I couldn't help but feel a growing pain in my back as if someone had stabbed me.

As soon as I got to the garden I could hear whispers telling me,I must not trust my people nor my friends.

How could I have not seen my friends and kingdom slowly crumbling?No one told me that there was war with other kingdoms......Nor has anyone done anything to even tell me of these flaws!My last piece of my family is now torn in two do to someone's disloyalty......

This pain in my chest has yet to stop...But that is not the worst....When my nobles had finished I nearly had a coughing fit.....But not even the finest doctors in my kingdom can find where the stabbing feeling hidden within my rib cage.

At least I know that my life was good until now.

Castle Disney is falling apart and nothing can stop it from collapsing around me.Turning to the mess of a kingdom everything began to bleed......Blood on the ground,trees,building structures,and even the rain became blood.

Laying down in the red stained grass I closed my eyes and fell into sleep.Vines in tangled my body as nightmares began to plague me.Black fur slowly was covered never to see the light till the kingdom had been renewed.......... From now until the end,secrets of my kingdom are to never appear........

----------"So when will you awake the king who is to protect the knight's dreams?"

~Midnightdreameater