What have you done?

Stirring in the white covers on a twin size bed a black furred mouse tossed and turned in his restless sleep.

"No no NO!This can't be."

"Oh um Mickey you know that I care about you but it's just not going to work out between us,so have fun being a prince again."

"Minnie why?What have I done to make you feel like this?"

"Mickey,just stop there was nothing between us anyway!"Slamming a door shut the female mouse left the male weeping on the floor.

Panting the mouse awoke with a start,shook by the fear of losing a friend he had cared more than anything about he through off the white covers that kept the cool breeze of winter out.Racing to the young Queen's room he slide into the large looking door with a Wack!His head hit the door leaving a tiny bump on his right side of his head. Freaking out he was just about to knock on the door he hears the Queen and someone else talking.

"Oh no not Mickey he always whines about how he can't sleep."A female voice whispered.

"Haha you'd never hear me whining about how I sleep.Mickey's just a child anyway."A mean and rude male voice growled.

"True.He never learns that I never cared about him."

At these words the mouse felt an arrow go through his heart.

'She never cared.....What have I done to deserve this from you ,Minnie?'

Tears pulled at his eyes walking slow to his room his two friends were speaking to one another they turned to his attention.

"Hey Mickey what's up?"Saying this the mouse didn't look up nor even react to him.

Squawking in amazement the duck grabbed Mickey's shoulders but when he did he regretted his actions.Crying Mickey pushed the white male duck away and collapsed onto the floor in his too big room.

"Gorse.What's wrong Mic?"Goofy touched Mickey's shoulder but Mickey leaned away from his touch.

"Minnie*Sob* She *sob* Never cared about me or us!"Through the sobbing Mickey was feeling the pain of the words Minnie spoke just seconds before.

"What is going on here?"A female squeaky voice came from the opened door.

"Leave Us alone you lair!Look what you did to Mickey!"Donald quacked loudly at Minnie throwing his arms up.

Hey Please Please please let me know if it's good or bad K?