Chapter 6

"I'm sorry, but I don't even know your name." I say.

"Oh." Afro guy says. "I'm Ian, this is Mike." he says pointing to mohawk guy.  He waves.

"Ok, what about that guy who just pulled Josh out of the room?" I ask, hoping to talk to one of them in private later.

"That's Matt."

"Ok, well now that that's done." I say as I skip out of the kitchen and jump onto the black leather couch, laying me body on it so my feet and head were of the edge. "Lets get to know each other better." I smile, the guys shift their weight from leg to leg.  "You! Um.. Mike! What's your favourite TV show?"

"Thats easy! Wipeout all the way!" He states, looking proud. "Now my turn!"  Do you play any instruments

?"

"She sings!" I hear Josh say as he pokes his head around the corner.

"No I don't!" I yell, feeling my heat up, I flop onto my belly and hide my face in the couch arm.  Suddenly I feel myself being picked up off the couch.  "Hey! What's the big idea!" I look up to see Josh staring at me, smirking.  He sets me down in the shower, ready to turn it on.

"So, do you sing now? He asks, with that same grin on his pale face.

"Nope!" I say as I try to run out of the bathroom, but Josh grabs me and puts me back, I start to blush.

"What's the matter?" Josh asks me.

"Nothing." I say quietly, little does he know that when he grabbed me, he well, you know.  Grabbed my "pair".  Awkward, I say in my head.

Thank god I'm wering a black shirt and bra, because Josh turned that shower on.  I screamed as the rest of the boys come running in.  And start laughing. "Shut up! Can one of you at least grab me a towel?"  I ask.

"Sure." Josh says as he throws a towel at my face.

"Thanks" I mumble.

"I could give you some spare clothes if you want,," Josh says.

"Do you have bras and girl underwear?  'Cause you got those wet to." I say, slightly annoyed

"No, but I have boxers, you don't need to wear a bra."  He says, winking at me.

"Oh my god!" I say as I push my way out of the bathroom. "I would so leave right now if I had somewhere to go."  I say, slightly laughing.

"Well, all the guys go back home soon, you could sleep here, we have food and everything."  Josh says, with that same caring look he gave me on the beach.

"Are you sure?"

"Completely."  He looks at me with his blue eyes, and I just seem to get lost in them.  Before I can react, his arms are around my waist and his lips are agaisnt mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.  It seem like we've been kissing forever, so I pull away and whisper. "I think the guys are waiting for you." and smiled.  He smiled back, and left.

 (Sorry for such a long wait, but I've been super busy with my personal life, I'm dying my hair today too! *does happy dance, regains composure* Ahem, anyways, thanks to all the people who are reading. and one again COMMENT FAN and VOTE!)