7: Alibaba?!

When everyone got to the room, we started talking.

"W-What? I have to sleep next to Princess (F/Name)?!" Hakuryuu stutters. "Why? Is there a problem with that?" Aladdin asks, teasingly. "What? No! It's just that, sleeping next to (F/Name)..." He trails off. I giggle, "It's fine Hakuryuu! Just come on and lay down!" I lean over his hammock and pull him onto it. "See? Isn't it comfortable?" I ask. His face turns red, "(F-F-F/Name)! Really I-!" Then Aladdin interrupts him. "It's gonna be alright!" Aladdin smiles. Hakuryuu was lying on his side while holding himself up on his right arm. I smile then pull his hammock closer to mine then roll onto his own, squeezing onto the hammock meant for 1 person.

I look at his face and it was redder than a tomato.

"(F-F-F-F-F/Name)! What are y-y-you d-doing?!" As I laugh it makes me accidentally touch him, which causes him to freeze up. "Um...Hakuryuu? Are you okay?" I laugh. Then he sits up and turns around, to pout from what I assume. But then Hakuryuu speaks up. "Aladdin what's wrong?" I hear him ask. I sit up also and look at the blue-haired magi.

"I don't know... Do you guys feel like, there's something missing?" He asks. Then Hakuryuu, Morgiana and I crouch under the hammocks and go by Aladdin. "Something missing?" Hakuryuu asks.

Then they all gasp. "You mean Ali-" Aladdin covers my mouth.

What?

"We were missing breakfast!" Then Hakuryuu brings out a bento full of delicious looking food. Aladdin claps his hands, "Yay~!" He cheers rather loudly. "Food? I guess I'm hungry too..." I say trailing off. But then I get even more confused.

Why aren't they saying anything about Alibaba?

"Aladdin." He looks over. "Yes (F/Name)?" He asks with a cute smile on his face. "Do you guys know where Alibaba is?" I ask. Then Hakuryuu pauses from eating. "Um... Well, he didn't come to see us off..." He says.

I frown

"Why is that?" I ask. "I don't know."
He shakes his head. "Did something happen with Alibaba? While I blacked out?" Aladdin gives an awkward smile. "Um well- No... He didn't." He says with an unsure tone in his voice.

"Oh, I see... It feels, kinda lonely here. Without Alibaba..." I say truthfully. "Yes but-! I'm sure that we'll be fine without him!" Hakuryuu grabs my hands to reassure me.

"But anyway, what do you guys think? About Alibaba?" Hakuryuu asks, letting go of my hand and sitting next to me.

"Well..."

Aladdin's face deadpans.

"He's okay, I guess..." I'm still so confused, why was everyone acting so strange. "Oh? I thought that you'd be the Alibaba advocate?" Hakuryuu says. "Well, I guess. I mean he was the first person I met when I came here so, yeah!"

What the hell is going on here?

"But now that I've known him for a long time, there are a few odd things I've noticed about him." He says looking down. "Like what?" Hakuryuu asks. "Well the thing about Alibaba, is that he's not popular. Whenever I'm getting chummy with beautiful women like I do, he's always off in a corner somewhere staring at us with those hungry eyes. Sucking on his finger with a vengeful look on his face..." Aladdin finishes.

Hakuryuu fiddles with his fingers. "Well if that's the case, then no wonder he's not popular." He says bitterly.

"Well now that you mention it, I've seen Alibaba acting in a curious manner some time ago. He was exposing his entire lower body in his room and was lying in wait for me." Morgiana mentions.

Aladdin stood with a horrified expression on his face, Hakuryuu kneeled on the ground with a fist ready to strike the floor.

"No!! That's awful!!" Aladdin shouts.

"It is unforgivable to do such a thing to miss Morgiana! He is the vilest of scoundrels!!" Hakuryuu says, hitting his fist on the ground. "You mean Alibaba, was into that kind of thing? No wonder he's not popular..." Aladdin says with wide eyes.

"Unforgivable and not popular!!" Hakuryuu hits the ground again.

"You don't think he could be popular?" Morg asks. "Nope~!" Aladdin, smiles? "Not at all!" Hakuryuu says.

I cross my arms, "Hold on I don't believe you guys! When Sinbad was still in Kou, Alibaba and I hung out a lot! He was so very kind, and he was funny! I won't dare change my image of him!" I pout.

Then they all of a sudden leave the room.

Confused, I ignore them and just lay in a random hammock. But later, the door opens again to reveal them with, Alibaba?!

"A-A-Alibaba?!?!" I fumble and fall off of the hammock and onto the ground.

~

While the others were trying to console Alibaba, I pouted next to Hakuryuu and Morg with my arms crossed.

All of sudden my attention was moved to Hakuryuu, who apparently was knocked down by Alibaba and landed next to me. "So it's because you were lonely?" Hakuryuu asks. I look up at Alibaba.

"No its because I'm going off to train! Look I'm gonna, train to become a gladiator in Leam..." He says.

I grab his hand.

"Sit down!!" I pull him down in front of me and grab both his shoulders. "Look Alibaba-! My brother told me about your magoi and how it's changed! But, I want to tell you not to worry! It'll make you nervous and that won't be good either!" His face turns to one of thanks.

"It'll be alright!" I smile, moving my arms down to his biceps. Then I move back next to Hakuryuu. "But don't worry! Because I will also be going to Leam to train in the coliseum!" He shouts.

"What?! Isn't that a little, dangerous, for you?!" He shouts. I smile then smirk at him, "Oh don't worry Alibaba, believe me, I can surely handle myself better than you think or can do~" His brow furrows. "But, I won't be there at first, because I'm going with Aladdin to Magnoshutatt to train as well!" Aladdin looks shocked now.

"How are you gonna do that (F/Name)? Only magicians are allowed in Magnoshutatt." He says. I smirk, "Well, dear Aladdin. I am also half Magician due to one of my djinns!" I stand up and hold out my right hand with a gold and emerald ring on my middle finger. "Andromalius!" The ring shines and engulfs me in a white light.

Once it disappears, my clothes were replaced with my full djinn equip, a somewhat wizard hat on my head. "You see Aladdin this full djinn equip allows me to use any type of magic!" I say, holding up my spear-like staff.

Then I change back to normal and smile at them.