6: Boarding the Ship

Before I could listen anymore, I had a major headache and fainted.

~

When I finally awoke, I was back in my bedroom in Sindria. How long was I out...

I get out of my bed and over to Sin's room. "Hey Sin?" I look around and no one was there. I pull a look of disappointment and leave. I walk around the castle and end up finding no one. I eventually give up and walk outside.

"Envelop my body! Stolas!" I djinn equip and use my djinns magic to activate some flight magic. "Now where are they..." I look around the country and see them at the docks. "There!" I fly down to them and unequip my djinn.

"Where were you guys going?" I ask. "(F/Name), they were gonna go on a trip. Would you like to accompany them?" My brother asks. I nod. "Of course! They're my very best of friends!" I smile.

He does as well

"I see. Well, then I guess while you're going with them, you can go to Leam to get yourself in shape!" He says. "WHAT?!?!" I look at Hakuryuu, "What is it?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "Why would you want to enter the COLOSSEUM?!" He shouts shaking me.

"Hakuryuu! Why are you so worried?" I ask the boy, grabbing his hands. "It's just that-! I-I!" Before he could say anything, Sin pushed us onto the ship. "Goodbye you guys! Goodbye my dear sister! Be careful!" He waves us away along with everyone else.

"Bye Sin!! I'll be careful!" I wave to everyone at the deck then look at Morgiana, Hakuryuu, and Aladdin. "I'll go on to the room guys!" They nod and stay outside.