Chapter One

"I knew you would understand" I cry hugging my boss as tight as possible. I've never been so happy to see this man.

Hotch releases me and I hug the rest of my team that I haven't seen in two days. The longest two days of my life sadly.

"Come on let's get you out of here" Gideon says, but there's still something I have to do..
"Can I just have a second alone" I ask.

The team gradually accepts my privacy and I walk over to the last person I want to see...
Tobias Hankel.

I slip my shaking hand in the pocket of his pants and grab the stone cold bottles. Making sure no one sees what i'm about to do, I quickly shove them in my pockets and stare at the lifeless man I managed to kill minutes ago. Lifting up my sleeve the small holes in the crook of my elbow catch my eye.

"Please don't"
"It helps"
"I don't want it"
"Trust me, I know"

The tug on my arm snaps me out of my thoughts and I limp to the car eager to get away from this sick nightmare that has now become a reality.

The car ride was silent and I can't stop thinking about everything that has happened to me.
"For gods will"
"Choose one to die"
Sucks having an eidetic memory.

"Reid, you okay?" Morgan asks causing everyone to turn and look at me.
No i'm really not but I can't really tell you that.

"Uh ya" I lie
"I'm just happy to see you all again" Technically not a lie
"Were happy to see you to Spence." JJ says as she grabs my hand and I dose of to sleep.