Chapter 1

It's up!!! Yay!!!🎉🎈🎉 This takes place one month after "Ezra's Past Life" and everyone still looks like how they did in season two of star wars rebels. If you have not read my story "Ezra's Past Life" yet please do so. And if you get bored check out my one-shot called "Girls Night Out" with Ashoka and Barris. Anyway thanks for sticking with me and enjoy.😉

Camera! Lights! Action!

Ezra's pov

Well it's been a month since I moved into Kanan's room and things have been pretty good. I don't get nightmares as often anymore and when I do Kanan is always right at my side with open arms. I've also been drawing with Kanan a lot too. Our relationship could never be better. For once I have a family again. "Ezra ya with me?" I heard Kanan say to me causing me to snap out of my thoughts. "Um yeah yeah I'm with you." Everyone was out shopping so me and Kanan were training."Alright remember focus on lifting up the cup. Focus." I tried my hardest to lift it but with Kanan bringing things up a level by filling the cup up with water, I could only try my best at what felt like the impossible. I immediately spilled the cup of water all over the table and sighed while Kanan groaned. "It's to hard." "You're not focusing enough!". His anger made me flinch badly. He never yells at me. "I'm sorry. I'll try again." He glared at me and gritted his teeth. "Sorry doesn't cut it! How can we rely on you in a battle when you can't even lift a stupid cup!" At this point I had tears forming in my eyes. "I.... I'm sorry it won't happen again." I wanted to leave the situation and turned for the door. Kanan then forcefully grabbed my arms from behind and twisted them, causing me to yelp in pain and for Kanan to get even more frustrated and angry with me. He turned me around to face him still keeping his grip on my arms. "What if I need you and you can't help me because you're too weak! Huh? What then!" He shook me violently and so I kicked his knee. It didn't stop him though, it just made things worse. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!" I finally yelled at him in tears. "To grow up and quit being such a ignorant useless street rat!" I cried even more. He dug his nails into my arm as he squeezed them and continued to yell random insults at me. "Kanan you're hurting me!" I yelled in pain and look at my arms. I had blurry vision from the tears but I could see red where his fingers were.
I kicked him again and again begging him to stop until his hand landed on my cheek sending me to the ground. I looked up at Kanan wishing to see my caring father but I only found an angry mentor glaring at me with disgust. I wept and ran around him to Zeb's room. He doesn't love me anymore. Did he ever? I locked the door and pulled a picture of the two of us when we were playing soccer. We were laughing and Kanan was smiling at me with love in his eyes, but it was just a lie. He never loved me. He lied to me. I looked at my arms, they had bloody marks where his nails had penetrated my skin and into my flesh. If he loved me why did he hurt me? He called me a useless street rat and a coward. He hates me. I immediately knew what I wanted to do and felt anger boil up inside of me. Fine then I don't need him, and even if I do I don't want him. Not anymore, I'm leaving for good. I grabbed only some spare credits I had on me and the blue hoodie given to me by Kanan (The same one Kanan bought him in "Ezra's Past Life".) and ran out of the ghost. We were on lothal while the others were on a supply run so I knew the area well with living on the streets and all. Plus I just happen to know the best people to help me disappear that are also on lothal.

Kanan's pov

I reached my limit with Ezra. Today was the day that my master took me as her apprentice. I decided to sleep on it but was later woken up by Hera. She sounded worried. Why would she be worried? "Kanan what happened and where is Ezra?!?" I blinked for a while and played back the memories. O no. What have I done. I looked at my hands that were coated in blood. Ezra's blood. Everyone starred at me in shock until Hera sent them to go find Ezra. "Kanan what happened?" How do I answer her? How do I tell her that I hurt our son? Right on que Sibean ran with information. "Ezra ran away!" "What!?!" I asked her. "He left and from the looks of it he was in a hurry." I cried. This is all my fault. I should not of taken my anger out on him. Ezra I'll find you.

So what did you guys think huh? Let me know in a comment and don't forget to check out my one-shot called "Girls Night out" with Ashoka and Barris

So what did you guys think huh? Let me know in a comment and don't forget to check out my one-shot called "Girls Night out" with Ashoka and Barris. Except some more chapters out soon. Until then.

Col out🐼