Chapter 10

This is one of my favorites tribute wise!😀 Last chapter starts now.

Two weeks later

Kanan's pov

Me and the crew were on what was supposed to be a simple supply run that turned into a get out alive situation. The Inquisitor showed up and so everything had been chaos every since. While me and Ezra are battling the Inquisitor the others are blasting storm troopers. Me and Ezra were now backed up on a cliff trying to keep the upper hand. The others just got done with the storm troopers, all that was left was the Inquisitor. "You may have won this time Jedi, but not without a loss." He grinned darkly and force shoved Ezra off the cliff. "Ezra!" I tried to grab him but I was to slow. It seemed in that moment time had slowed down as I watched my son scream has fell, his screams were silenced has soon as he hit the ground. I turned around to KILL the Inquisitor only to find him hopping unto an incoming imperial shuttle. He laughed as he escaped. His words ran through my mind. "You may have won this time Jedi, but not without a loss." I immediately had Hera get the ghost and fly us down to Ezra. When we landed we searched for were he hit. The sound of when he hit the ground kept playing in my head. It was a sickening crack that sent shivers down my spine. I stopped for a second when I saw Ezra in the distance and ran to him. Ezra please be okay. Has soon as I got to him I could tell something was wrong. His side where he hit was for the most part broken. His arm, neck, and ankle were in odd angles. "Ezra?" He never answered but remained still. "O my force." I scooped him up into my arms. He was so cold. "Hera come quick!" I screamed in tears. While Hera was coming I tried to wake him up and nudged him slightly. "EB? Come on wake up... Please?" Nothing. Hera was at my side checking his pulse. "He doesn't have a pulse!" She started to panic. "He's gone." She said crying. The others came and stood in shock that he was gone. It was unimaginable. Our Ezra gone? Forever? I wept as I held him close to my chest.

The next part I got from this. Please watch afterwards. NOT BEFORE! It would give spoilers! Thanks😀

"Ezra... I'm so sorry." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"All this time I kept saying how I needed you...
But you needed me more." I cried as I held him closer. "I love you." I said this in pain knowing he wouldn't answer back. We all wept in that moment of death, it felt like forever. Good bye son.

Haha! The end! Hope you guys enjoyed!😀

Just kidding!😂

"I love you too." My heart skipped a beat when I heard those words. I then opened my eyes to see Ezra quite alive and well, smiling at me with his sapphire eyes. I wiped away my tears and cupped his cheek. "You're alive?" He chuckled "I think so." Everyone came in for group hug. We then remembered Ezra's condition when he yelped in pain because clumsy Zeb bumped his arm and got him to the ghost med bay. He hated the casts he had to wear but it was for his good. "Guess we won huh." I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Yes we did."
Later that night we laid in bed while I rubbed Ezra's back. It took a while to get him to sleep but eventually he did. I held him close and whispered into his ear "I love you my sweet child.".

"

O my gosh it came!!!! I ordered this Disney pin off of eBay and I was surprised that it came today! The square picture turns so those are the two pictures on it! I love it!😍 Anyway the next story will be up soon and I hope you guys enjoyed my sto...

O my gosh it came!!!! I ordered this Disney pin off of eBay and I was surprised that it came today! The square picture turns so those are the two pictures on it! I love it!😍 Anyway the next story will be up soon and I hope you guys enjoyed my story "Ezra's New Life"!😀

Col out😉