1

in which a girl with a journal meets a guy with green eyes.

༺|༻

❝ dear journal,

today there was a new kid in my algebra II class. his name was harry styles. when he introduced himself his accent was thick and he came off as either weird or mysterious. some of the footballers were snickering at him and found his accent funny. i didn't find it funny, i actually thought it was cute.

he had the same lunch period with me and he sat alone. i wanted to make an effort to talk to him but not only am i shy but i'm also not a social butterfly. maybe someone like gabrielle davis would be able to talk to him. gabrielle davis was one of the most popular girls in damour east highschool. she was a cheerleader, she was pretty, and her confidence showed that she was not afraid of anyone. gabrielle was dating the footballs team captain, dylan. how cliché right?

i don't envy her though. yes, she is pretty and popular but brains come before beauty and she still sat in algebra I as a junior.

anyways, i'll be writing in here from now on. my mom gave me this and she died a few months ago. it took me a while to cope with it and it's still hard to accept it. i live with my dad and his girlfriend. i don't like her at all and whenever she tries to attempt to talk to me i run to my room and slam the door. i guess its just the fact i can't get over my father moving on so quickly.

that's all for today though journal.

xo, skylar. ❞

༺|༻

first chapter.
hope you liked :)
comment&vote.
—m.

༺|༻