Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Anne drew’s POV

Tomorrow came and now we’re off to the studio for the recording! I’m totally pumped up right now! Whoop! Justin put the car to a stop in front of a building, you wouldn’t know was really a recording station, and we got out. There was only 1 car parked in front of us. Looks like there are no boys today. And I have a feeling that this would be a nice peaceful day. We got in and were met by Paul. “Good morning Paul!” I smiled at him

“Hey, just in time. Simon’s already inside.” He told us. Wait what?! He’s here? But… but… but why? I gave Justin a panicky look and he just shrugged it off like he usually does. “There here.” Paul said to no one in particular but I’m pretty sure that it addresses Simon. We headed in and walked in the studio. As soon as we entered the sound proof room Paul spoke up. “Don’t mind us okay? Just do what you do best. We already have the music.” Simon was watching intently that it made me shiver all over. We put our headphones on and the music started to play. Instantly reality began to fade and I entered a whole new world where only I can go. Like Alice in Wonderland thing and stuff. The sensation of being in here comforted me. It always gives me the feeling of satisfactory that I always wanted. The feeling of peace, serenity and all those goofy stuff flower power people say. This feeling is probably THE best feeling I’ve ever felt ever since the day our parents died. It’s where I hide all emotions; this is where I found refuge when I have no one to talk to. Justin was locked up in his room whenever I needed him. I can’t blame him though; we were both miserable that time. Till the word RESPONSIBILTY and STAYING STRONG dawned on him. He bolted to my room and started yelling at me and acted mature. Maybe that was the reason why we were both able to surpass the grief that washed over us.

As the song came to an end, automatically my eyes opened and the feeling of people watching me struck me. I looked at the dim glass to make out if Simon was still there. And yet he was! Only there were 5 more people present in the room. You probably know who they are. The 5 idiots, I’d like to call them. The other room lightened so their faces were clear. Simon was smiling, Paul and Preston had triumphant grins on their faces, and while the 5 idiots had their jaws dropped and looked star struck. I sighed in accomplishment. At least they appreciated our music. Simon stood up and gestured for us to come out. As soon as we got out Simon clapped and congratulated us. The boys cheered and hugged us. “So since you proved that you are really worth signing in Syco, I guess I should go now. Paul it’s up to you. Bye.” Simon waved and started walking away.

“Uncle Sy! Aren’t you gonna watch us?” Harry pouted. Uncle Sy? No way. These names are getting better and better. I’m telling you.

“Nope. You’ll just waste my time. See you in L.A guys” and with that he truly went away.

“It’s no fair. Why did he stop and watch them and didn’t even bother listening to us?” Harry whined.

“Because they’re not stubborn and they are well behaved.” Paul pointed out. I stuck my tongue out to Harry. “Anyway Savan will be here any minute now so I guess I should get going now too. I still have business to do. Bye. And please behave.” Paul along with Preston both marched out the studio.

“Can I listen to our record now?” I asked Zayn who is sitting in front of the desk full of buttons. He shrugged and pressed something that played what we had recorded earlier. “Do you ever talk?” I asked before I could stop myself. That’s one thing you should know about me. I don’t think before I speak. And that’s one habit I’d like to break.

“At times.” He simply answered me. After that I ignored him and just focused on our song. Suddenly someone barged in the station.

“SAVAN!” the boys greeted the guy with the scarf and hat that just came in.