Enemie comes to light together with a new love.

He walked tired through the halls after his work-out with his team trying to get a bond between them.

They fought against some training robots with goodwitch watching over them. Neo wanted something better then the food they served today so she took Arashi to the city with shadow nightmare tagging along. 

(Y/n) on the other hand just wanted something to eat and go to bed so he just stored his gear and walked to the cafetaria thinking he should take a soda to keep him awake for another 30 minutes.

The cafetaria was pretty empty with only a few students inside of it probaly thanks to the fish soup they served with parts of the body in it.

He didn't really care and took a bowl with some soda looking for a place to sit seeing Blake reading a book on Rwby tabel alone.

(Y/n) : why are you sitting alone ?
Blake : Yang and Ruby are playing there board game and im not going to be close to that and Weiss is on a visit to her sister Winter.
(Y/n) : okay

He sat down and just eat in silent until the title of the book caught his eyes.

(Y/n) : ninja's of love ? Are you sure its smart to read it here ?
She blushed being caught and hide behind the book.
Blake : wel-l-l i-i.....
(Y/n) : its okay i heard about it and its your choice but don't read it in public.
Blake : sure

She never looked at him but that wasn't really strange because like him she was social akward.

He just ate his food without stopping

Blake : how can you eat that ?
(Y/n) : it doesn't taste that bad, why aren't you eating this ? I thought cat faunus love fish.

She glared but answered anyway.

Blake : thats to start not true that all cat faunus love fish and second im not hungry. (All she really wanted fish)

He chuckled and continue eating feeling more awake then a few minutes ago so maybe he was gonna grab his stuff and go for a quick hunt in the woods.

Blake kept taking glances at (y/n) over her book when he didn't look a blush viseble on her cheeks.

She hided behind her book when he glanced at her only seeing her bow viseble over the book twiching a bit.
He chuckled and finished his soup together with his soda tossing them into the trashcan.

(Y/n) : im going for a quick hunt in the woods and then be in the dorm if somebody needs me.
Blake : okay...... be safe

He gave her the best kind smile he could and walked out not seeing the pair of eyes watching at him inside of a tree.
??? : its time to kill that filth.

Timeksip to the woods brought to you by Ren pancakes
Nora : PPPAAANNNNCCCAAAKKKKEEESSSSS (comes flying out of nowhere)

Emerald forest may be full of grim but it was nice place with trees grass and even with grim it looked peacefull.
(Y/n) carried his sniper rifle lazy over his shoulder enjoying the view but already bored because he wasn't that much of a nature guy.
(Y/n) : again no grim (sighn) maybe better, i'm getting sleepy again.

He kept walking pulling his scroll out looking at some messages he got from his father.

Dad over text : boy i got great news !! It may not have been easy but i think i secured the deal with Atlas for our new prototype so i may be gone for a few days. Keep your brother in line for me and say hey to your girlfriend for me.
P.s : take her for a visit some time so i can see if what your writing about. Hahahah