So your the host of a dark god.... So cool !

Rwby sat together with JNPR and the brothers in the cafetaria talking about 'funny enough' about the bounty hunter 'death angel'
Jaune : really i saw him years ago.
Yang : when ?
Jaune : i was in the city with my father when suddenly the glass of a building shattered and a guy fell down with a rope around his neck and by the broken window i saw him he watched how the guy choked to death and then just left.
Nora : awesome !
Weiss : how is that awesome that bounty hunter killed a innocent man ?
(Y/n) : he wasn't innocent, the police found out that he helped the white fang by telling them about dust deliveries that caused a lot of trouble for the company's.
Ruby : you ever wondered if he is a good guy or a bad guy.
(Y/n) : i did and in my eyes he is cleaning up the city.

They others nodded while Weiss didn't look happy with the answer but kept it to herself and went on with her homework she had to finish for tomorrow.
Yang : hey (y/n) how is your semblence going ?
(Y/n) : good the demon arms are strong i can summon about 5 different darklings i can shoot bullets that explode and ignore armor, spit flesh-eating insects black holes and i have night vision.
Ruby : jeez that semblence gives you so much skills.
(Y/n) : yeah bad thing is, i can use the full power only in the dark and if i get in the light i lose all my aura and streng making me pretty weak.

The other kept talking on with each other and (y/n) was happy to be friends with them after he accepted the darkness he grew stronger and gained more powers. He would have to tell them eventually but for now he say it is his semblance and they accepted it.

He looked at each one of them Blake reading her book Ren stopping Nora from stealing his food Pyrrha helping Jaune with homework same for Weiss and Ruby and finaly Yang looking at him.
Yang : you okay ?
(Y/n) : yeah just enjoying having friends... You ?
Yang : same but i wanted to ask you something, could you come to the roof later ?

He noticed the small blush on her cheek and how she said that and with a little hope he smiled and nodded to her.
She give her attention to Ruby who teased her with something but he shook it off and held his plate out of Nora reach when she wanted to grab it.
Nora : aahhh come on !
(Y/n) : keep trying

She pouted but sat back in her seat arms crossed so he placed soflty the plate back and enjoyed his lunch wondering what Yang wanted to talk about but he would find out in time and kept eating when Joey nudged him.
Joey : dude she wants to ask you out
(Y/n) : no she doesn't she probaly just wants to ask if she could borrow my homework or something
Joey : really ? That why she wants to meet you at the roof ?
(Y/n) : i don't know but.... Im not that lucky to get somebody as her

Joey shook his head and continue his conversation with Weiss about if he could look at her homework for a bit.

(Y/n) laughed and finished his food and excused himself leaving them alone.
Ruby : nervous sis ?
Yang : yeah i hope he feels the same.
Blake : don't worry he will im sure of it.

(Y/n) walked outside wondering whats she wanted and he did't believe somebody like Yang would love him like that but he admitted that it was strange that she wanted to talk alone on the roof so maybe he had a chance.

He hoped for the best and walked to the roof finding that he was alone so he sat on the edge and waited for Yang while putting on his earplugs and listened to skillet i feel like a monster

Yang came to the roof and found him on the edge listening to some music and thought about scaring him but decide against it because he could fall of the roof. She smiled and sat next to him getting his attention.

(Y/n) : (takes earplugs out) hey Yang so what you wanted to talk about ?
Yang : well i wanted to see if you wanted to go with me to a place from a friend... Just the two of us.
(Y/n) blushed.
(Y/n) : you mean a date ?
Yang : yeah a date.
(Y/n) : i would really like that.