Wait you didn't know that ?

This is gonna follow the story line again for a while so enjoy and dear god promise me nobody is gonna leave me alone with penny

(Y/n) was together with Rwby walking over the docks enjoying the fresh air seeing people getting ready for the festival by decrorating the shops 'streets' and welcoming the boats coming in by sea. He had his right arm wrapped around Yang shoulders while they walked close over the docks.

(Y/n) : i always like this time of the year.
Ruby : yeah this is nice, the decorations and seeing all the people so happy.
(Y/n) : yeah but i just love it because i get to fight in the tournament.
Yang : figures (rolls eyes) you love fighting more then anything.
(Y/n) : thats not true ! I love you more then anything but fighting is a second.
Yang : aaahhhhh baby

She kissed his cheek and then on the lips getting nasty looks from the rest of her teammates but she ignored them and focused on her boyfriend.  They parted and walked with the girls stopping when Weiss saw a boat entering.

Weiss : the students of vacuo will be arriving by ship today and as a...
(Y/n) : you just wanna spy on them to get the upperhand.
Weiss : you can't proof that !
(Y/n) : yes i can because your carrying a notepad

Weiss tossed the notepad away and did't say anything but kept walking on with the rest following her but then Ruby spotted a destroyed dust shop with police surrounding it.

Ruby : wow !
(Y/n) : another shop robbed by the white-fang.
Blake : how you know its the white-fang ?
(Y/n) : because they have been busy with robbing dust shop lately.
Weiss : hmmpf the white fang... What a awful group of degenerates
Blake : whats your problem ?
Weiss : my problem ? I simply just don't care about the crimaly insane.
Blake : the white fang is hardly a bunch of pshygopathes. They're are a collection of misguided faunus.
Weiss : misguided ? They want to wipe humanity of the face of the planet !
Blake : so then they are 'very' misguided. Either way it doesn't explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of downtown vale.
Ruby : hhmm Blake got a point. Besides the police never caught that torchwick guy i ran to a few months ago. Maybe it was him.
(Y/n) : could be, i heard he has been working with the white-fang for a while now.
Yang : really ?
(Y/n) : yeah he has been spotted with them a few times.
Weiss : that still doesn't chance the fact that the white-fang are nothing else then a bunch of scum. Those faunus only know how to 'lie' 'cheat' and steal.
Yang : thats not neccenary true.
Sailor : hey stop that faunus !
Darkness : the irony Hahahah
(Y/n) thought : i know right ? that must have been fate.

A monkey faunus runned past them with the cops on his tail winking at Blake and kept running so (y/n) reached for his gun but Yang grabbed his hand stopping him.

Yang : you know that you get in trouble for shooting him right ?
(Y/n) : really ? Never had that trouble.
Weiss : quick go after him we have to observe him !!

The girls runned on but Yang stopped (y/n) from running with them and dragged him by the arm to a café where she knew somebody.

(Y/n) : you know they are gonna be ontop of us if they find out that we are gone.
Yang : you care ?
(Y/n) : no i got to spend time alone with my beautiful girlfriend.

She giggled and kissed his cheek and got them a table outside after talking to the owner who was happy too see her.   

(Y/n) : you know him ?
Yang : dad brought us here sometimes for the fish. He is friends with the owner and they sometimes fish together. Its mostly quiet here so we got some 'privacy'