letter 560

☽ ☾  ☽ ☾  ☽ ☾  ☽ ☾  

Dear Luke,

       Why do I not quite believe that you don't go around breaking girls hearts for fun? (just kidding. i'm sure it's not for fun. you can't help that you're annoyingly charming. ugh.) Though by the sounds of it, you and your friends are quite the bunch to be around. I'm sure you're all rather popular.

       Tell Calum I could care less about him. (don't really. i don't want your friends thinking i'm some awful human being. haha.) But what would I want you to tell them? I mean, besides the fact that I am single-handedly the most amazing person you've ever met? I dunno, tell them what you think of me. I'm rather curious about that myself, so if you feel like sharing that information with me as well, I certainly wouldn't object. 

       I have your address (obviously since I'm sending you letters to your home. i'm not some stalker, ok?) so according to google maps, we only live an hour or so away from one another. I'm certain there's a bus that heads in your direction...

        Are we actually thinking about doing this? Oh my god. I'm so... excited? nervous? terrified? (terrified in the best way possible, don't worry). But before we go any further planning this, you have to promise me that you won't judge me? I don't think I could handle losing you as a friend, Luke. As pathetic as I'm sure that sounds, I couldn't. 

       So just promise me that things will stay the same? 

                 Yours, 

                       Isobel Lockett

PS: if i tell you that your charming, you're never going to let me forget it, are you?