Chapter Three

I sit on the cold tiled floor of our bathroom crying hysterically for what seems like hours. I can't stop thinking about what Harry said into the phone earlier "He should be okay." Should being the key word in that sentence. I don’t want to know if he should be okay or not. I want to know that he is okay, I want it to be certain. Many thoughts continue to run through my head and I can’t stop them. They're thoughts that I really don’t want to think about but my mind has its own ideas.

My phone starts to ring and I mentally thank Harry for calling at this time because my thoughts wouldn’t have stopped otherwise. I leap up from the floor and begin to run to the dining room to retrieve my phone, not caring that I only had a towel wrapped around me.  Confirming my suspicions, a picture of Harry is flashing on my screen and I swipe my thumb along the screen before bringing it to my ear.

"Hey."

"Hi, Liz."

"Any news?"

 "He's at Hillingdon."

"Okay gr-"

"Liz, he's just been pulled out of the wreckage like two hours ago, I don’t think they're allowing visitors in." hearing this makes my heart clench.

"Pulled out? But he's in a stable condition, right? His injuries aren't fatal?" by now I'm sobbing into the phone, I try to stop but its not working. I don’t like crying to people, it gives them unnecessary things to worry about, like me for example.

"Please don't cry, Liz. Please, he's going to be okay, trust me. But yeah, apparently he was pulled out of the deformed plane. Uhmm I'm pretty sure that's what they said. stable condition? Stable means it's not fatal, doesn’t it?" I can picture Harry's eyebrows meeting as he frowns, trying to remember what the hospital said. I almost laugh at the boy on the other end of the line. I want to laugh. But I cant.

"Yes, Harry. Stable means not fatal. Thank you again, did the others get back okay?" in return I hear quiet replies from the other boys telling me that they're all good, I must be on speaker.

"Okay guys. Get some rest, I'll see you soon." I say to the boys and hang up, putting my phone on charge while I get dressed.

I pull out a pair of black jeans and my jack wills hoodie, grab my vans and put them on before pulling my dark hair into a high ponytail. I pull my phone out of the charger, put it in my bag and proceed to make my way to the hospital, making sure I lock the door behind me.

It takes longer than I thought it would to get to Hillingdon. I guess I lost track of time and forgot that it's still rush hour. When I find a park at the hospital I don’t hesitate to run towards the administration desk and ask for my boyfriend's name.

"Darling, he is still recovering and I am afraid that you won't be able to see him until tomorrow. He needs at least twenty-four hours sleep before he would be up to seeing anyone. I'm sorry, Honey." I like this woman, she is incredibly kind and understanding. I'm disappointed, in myself I guess. For not thinking about his recovery and how long it would take. Tomorrow isn't even the end of it, that’s just when he's allowed to see people. I hope he's okay.

"Thank you." I try my best to smile at the woman and make my way over to the chairs in the foyer. I sit down and pull out my phone, checking from any messages from the boys. There's nothing, so I pull out my headphones and put my phone on shuffle and close my eyes, reminding  myself this will only be a nap until 7:30 when rush hour is over.

helloooooo! how was it? i hope you're liking it so far. comment if you read this plsss i spent like three hours handwriting more chapters because i couldnt sleep last night so yeah. thank you for readingggg! ily xxx