Chapter 3

Y/n:

I woke up, seeing it was still dark, I look at my digital clock, seeing it was only 4:26 a.m, It is preety early to get the fuck up in the fucking morning, I don't even bother, I always wake up early.

"*sigh* at least I got more time in the world, Maybe finds some teenager's in the woods, heh" getting up from my comfortable bed.

walking To the door, opening it and close it when I was out.

And remembering that sal was in the spare room, 'well shit I forgot that sal was in the spare room' I walk to where sally was sleeping, and slowy opening the door so she will not wake up, seeing her peacefully asleep, I feel like butterfly's are in my stomach.

I smiled and close the door making sure not a single noise wake her up.

I walk back to my room opening the door going in not even bothering to close it, I grab some cloths and walk to the bathroom... singing a song that I heard from the T.V.

(Sorry if you don't like this, but Im controling you're life in this story! Muhahahahhaha >:D)

When I was done, I put some F/c bra and F/c panties (hehehehhe Im so evil >:D), and put on a (3 fav color) t-shirt (and this, to lazy K?)

When I was done I walk Down stairs and walk to the kitchen to make some pancake's.

And ofcourse I did not eat yesterday night, I was done making pancake's.

I eat and left some for sally leaved a note on the table beside's the pancake's, I Walk out on the front door, Like a BOSS!!.
And into the woods we go *smile's evily*

No one:

But what Y/n didn't know that a little teddy bear was watching Y/n her leave.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
._.
.
.
.
.
.
I suck at this :P