3- Airplanes In The Night Sky

Victoria's POV

It's been 3 days since I last talked to Alex and when he calls me, he's asking about giving my clothes to another girl?

Don't get me wrong, Stella's like my sister but you can't judge me for being a bit suspicious of their closeness. I trust them both but they've known each other for nearly 9 years where I've only known Alex for 2. At some point in those 8, almost 9 years, that somebody had feelings towards the other. It's nearly impossible for one of them not to.

I'm being silly. they have a 4 year age gap. Besides, Alex loves me and would never cheat.

Right?

"Flight number 148 to Los Angeles now boarding."

Finally. I gave the lady at the desk my ticket and boarded the plane. I decided to fly home early to surprise Alex. Right now though I am regretting that decision. He seems to be going along fine without me. He called me about Stella actually while I was trying to get through security. Stella is going to pick me up from the airport so I could surprise him later today.

"Excuse me, miss? Would you trade seats with my son? He's 6 and is sitting in 9A. We got separated." A man who seemed to be extemely stressed with 2 other children hanging on him and what seemed to be his wife.

I really didn't want to but it was the right thing.

"Sure!" I chirped up grabbing my bag from the overhead bin and moving to the seat the father said.

I sat down and put in my earbuds, though I wasn't listening to anything, I enjoyed the almost silence. I put the end of the earbuds on the armrest to show any flight attendants walking by it wasn't connected to anything yet.

After takeoff and we were at 10,000 feet (A/N: I'm not sure what the exact feet you have to be at :P) I grabbed my phone and decided to listen to music to fall asleep.

"Is that All Time Low?" I heard someone say beside me. I took out my earbuds and looked at the guy next to me.

"Sorry, I went to look out the window and I saw your screen" The dark brown, green eyed guy wearing an All Time Low shirt asked.

"Yeah it is. I love them." I have always wanted to pretend being a fangirl before, now was a good time.

"So do I! Well, I guess it would be obvious if you looked at my shirt. Austin." he said, sticking out his hand for me to shake.

"Victoria." I shook Austin's hand.

"So, Victoria. Are you single?" Woah! That cheeky boy!

"Uh, no but nice try." I smirk.

"No no no! I wasn't hitting on you! I have a girlfriend. I was just going to ask why such a pretty girl was single." he winked.

"You're quite Cheeky" I mumble.

"It's what I do best." We laughed at that.

"Here's what I say, what if we exchange numbers? I'd love to get to know you better. As a friend, of course." Austin clarified.

I thought for a second, "Okay, that'd be great."

"Awesome" Austin said, putting his number in my phone.

The seatbelt sign beeped, telling us we would be landing soon.

"I'm excited to get to know you better, Victoria." Austin smirked.

"Okay. To begin, I am 23 years old. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and 3 months. I hate sports with a passion. I love pop punk music, I hate heavy metal though all the band members are cool, their music scares me."

"Wait wait wait, how many band members have you met?" Austin interrupted.

"Uh, well wow that's hard. I've met all of Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low-" little does he know that I am best friends with all of them, "Austin Carlile, Alan Ashby, Vic and Mike Fuentes, Jack Fowler, Jesse Lawson, Tonight Alive, We Are the In Crowd, Chris Motionless, Danny Warsnop, Mitch Lucker and loads more."Alex brought me on Warped with him one time so I met loads of people.

"Are you serious? How?!" Austin was completely shocked.

"I went to Warped!" I explained

"How many times?" He asked.

"Once."

"HOW DID YOU- UGH." Austin shouted.

I blushed when I saw all of the stares from people around us.

"I guess I'm lucky." not a complete lie, I was lucky to meet Alex but that's not how I met all the bands.

"But not everyone can have my luck so you better start dating a band member." I chucked.

"That's the thing, I am!" I could see the regret in Austin's face. "Crap" he said under his breath.

I know the feeling, accidentally telling someone who you're dating when it was a secret. I was Alex's secret for a few months before he told his fans. I accidentally kept on telling people we were dating.

"What?" I asked

"Okay you can't say anything to anyone, deal?" He stuck out his hand.

I shook it.

"Okay, I'm dating Taylor Jardine. It's only been 4 months and she's afraid of telling her fans too soon."

I sighed, "I know the feeling. It took 8 months for me."

"Sorry, what?" Austin was shocked.

"So, you're the mystery boy Tay won't shut up about huh? I'm Victoria Brenner, girlfriend of Alex Gaskarth."

"Oh my god we've been talking for 2 hours and we both are dating famous pop punk band members that used to date eachother!" We laughed.

"By the way, Alex took me on Warped with him so that's how I know everyone." I explained.

"I figured." Austin chuckled.

"Wanna listen?" I offered my other earbud.

"Sure." Austin grabbed the earbud and I played Kiss Me Again

We laughed at the irony of my song choice.

I've gotta say something I've been thinking about,

I can't wait to lay around with you,

And tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself.

It's been a while since I've felt butterflies.

Do you feel the same way too?

If every single second could last that much longer,

Would you hold me?

And kiss me again underneath the moonlight.

You're more than a friend, oh

I knew it from the first sight, yeah

Hold me, feel my heart beat

Put your arms around me.

And kiss me again.

And kiss me again.

--------------------------

Title: Airplanes - BOB feat. Hayley Williams ( ❤️ Hayley ❤️ )