Chapter 4

What was I going to do? How did I even end up in this situation? It's not like I actually knew I was going to see anyone from school. I just wanted to try something new. I wanted to break out of my shyness and actually be somebody. I thought I would probably never see the people at the hotel again so I decided to be something different. I definitely never expected to see anyone from school, especially him. Still I made the most of the situation.

I should have never given him my number. That's the root of all my problems. Xavier would never be asking to meet me. What am I going to do? I'll never tell him who I am. Plus there is the whole situation with Blain. I had no idea what to do. Telling the truth did not seem like a nice option.

I tried tell my troubles to Vanessa but she competely missed the point. She thought the whole thing was funny.

"I don't see why your'e getting so worried about this now," she said," you started this whole thing without thinking of the consequences."

"I'm an actor," I said," I was acting.'

She snorted.

"Really," she said," I saw you over the summer. Some of it was you. You can be anything you want  to be and the character of Ameila France doesn't exsist. You can go over to Xavier right now if you wanted to."

 "You know I can't do that," I whined. 

"And seriously what is up with the name you chose?" she asked completely ignoring me. "Wasn't Ameila France the name of that girl in the last play Keira?"

"Yeah, that was the first name I could think of," I said.'This is all because of my aunt. She wondered how I could claim to be so shy and yet still be able to perform in front of people. But seriously its different when I'm on stage. I do many things so I can be comfortable. I pray, I get a pep talk fom my parents and probably eat some candy. In real life I just can't talk to people who are not my friends. That's why I did all this. I thought I could gain the confidence if I was someone else. That and I seriously just wanted to try something new."

She yawned.

"Was that suppose to be an excuse?" she asked,"is that what your'e going to tell Blain when you ask her not blackmail you. Really?"

"I don't know what I'm going to do about her yet," I said thoughtfully," Maybe I might just deny her accusations and hope for the best."

"Blain," she said.

 "I know she's so annoying," I said.

"No," she said frowning,"I mean, she's right behind you."

 I jumped right out of my skin. 

She pushed me to the side and took a seat beside me so she was facing the Group. As she sat down at our table everyone outside began to stare at us.

"You were saying," she said knowingly and I ritted my teeth. Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"Keira doesn't care if you tell him," she said.

"Oh really," she said and tilted her head towards the Group, which Xavier was apart of, and they were looking right at us.

I groaned. The Group, as Vanessa and I called them, consisting of the most desirable guys in school. Theyr'e realy cocky because the don't talk to any guys in school but themselves and toy around with all the girls and anyone who tries to mess with them. In my opinion, they don't really date anyone outside the snotty rich girls that Blain hangs out with. That's why there is no hope for me.

"That's so not true," I said," I really do care."

It was too late. David got up from their table and jogged towards us.

"Oh no," I said but Blain smiled.

David came and sat down beside Vanessa. Vanessa hurriedly moved over just as she saw him and held her head down. She was trying to avoid any form of embarassment on her part that had to do with my 'situation'. Good friend.

"What are you doing 'here'?,"he asked srunching up his nose. 

 At least he didn't say,"What are you doing with these losers?''

"Guess what..." she said in a sing-song voice. 

"No!" I said standing up," I can't believe you. You're really doing this!"

Everyone looked at me strangely. Like I was on drugs or something. Vanessa sighed then gave her 'your'e an idiot look'. David slowly backed up and ran back to the saftety of his table. I slumped down into my seat.

Blain laughed.

"Of course I wasn't going to say anything yet,"she said," I was just teasing you." 

"Obviously," Vanessa said and Blain got up and walked away. 

***************************************************************************

David------------------------------------------------->>>>>