Chapter I

A picture of Kiera is to the right------------------------------------------------------>

************************************************************************************************************ 

I can't believe the summer's already over ,I thought, as i sat in  my seat waiting for the bell to ring and the first day of school to start. I groaned. Summer was all kinds of fun. I smirked to myself and then bursted out laughing causing the people who were in my class to think I was crazy. Oh well, they would have found out sooner or later. 

"Oh My Gosh," this girl behind me squealed and then I perked up my ears."Xavier is going to be in my class this year."

My heart skipped a beat. Then I frowned, he likes Ameila Fance not me. Over the holiday when I went to Pegasus Hotel I prentended to be someone else. I was confident, witty, elegant  and BLONDE. I was Ameila France. Its not like I expected to see someone from school there especially not him. Still I milked the situation for waht it was worth. Now I'm not so sure.

There was a collective sigh then Xavier Micheals and David Rommley stalked into the classroom. I sat up straight hoping he might recognise me.

Total Fail.

They both walked past me and sat two seats away from me. I leaned slightly to the side.

 "Dude she's hot," I heard David say.

I looked over to them and I saw  Xavier showing David his phone.

Grr. Who is he talking about?

"I met her over the summer. She's amazing." Xavier said ,"and her name is Ameila France."

Woah. What was that?

"She gave me her number too," he said and I mentally slapped myself.

"Call her," David urged.

Every girl in the class turned around to openly look at that. Of course they were all listening. I froze. I was trembling.

He took out his phone and started dialling. The bell rung but I stood up abruptly and ran to the bathroom.