Chapter #8: Expelled

"So... You had an argument about tutoring?" Mrs. Tawl, the principal, raised her eyebrows at the two of us.

"No! I don't know why she's lying... Tutoring was never a part of it."

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Never have I wanted to punch someone this bad in my life.

"Of course not! Mrs. Tawl, she's trying to frame me..." He winked at me, in away where the principal wouldn't see.

What. Even.

I scoffed. "Shut it, Ryan."

"Oh, go and–"

"Enough!" Mrs. Tawl interrupted. "You're expelled."

"But!... I don't!..." I gave up after trying to defend myself. "Fine..." I could feel tears welling in my eyes. No way I would let them free.

"Settle down, Jess. It's not that bad. You just sit at home all day."

I looked at him and forced a smile. "Yeah... Sounds great..."

"Excuse me! Being expelled is a punishment! You mustn't take it so lightly!"

Ryan sat back in his chair with a smirk. "Sorry, miss. You know... Instead of going through being expelled... I could arrange a special payment?"

Tch... Arrogant bastard. Disgusting.

She gasped. "Never! Just for that, you might be expelled longer! Both of you!"

I shot my infamous, 'I'm Gonna Murder You The Second We're Out Of Sight' glare at him.

Through all of this, his smirk never dropped. "Oh, well... Your just missing all of this, then. Your loss." He gestured at his person as he talked.

"GET OUT!!!" Ryan grabbed my hand and ran out of the school with me in his grip.

"What the Hell was that?!?"