Chapter 36

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

I jumped awake out of my bed as I felt someone jumping.

Ouch!

"Lulu! What are you doing in my room bitch?!", I hiss.

"Stop being a Grinch!", Lulu snaps grinning.

"You scared the shit out of me! I thought an earthquake was happening literally!", I say glaring at her with a bitchy face while standing up from the ground.

"Shut up and get over it", Lulu bitched back.

Sometimes she's is so annoying

"How did you get in anyways?", I ask.

"Your mom let me in before leaving to work", she responds jumping off my bed.

Of course

"Aren't you suppose to be with Jesiah?", Remembering how these two fuckers suppose to be in Lake Tahoe.

"He's outside.. I just wanted to visit you real quick before I left", she says pulling me in into a tight hug.

"Happy Christmas Eve to you too", I smile hugging her back tight.

Beep beep!

We heard Jesiah honking outside.

"well I gotta go see you in 3 days", Lulu plants a friendly kiss on my cheek.

"Bye text me the details", I wink at her as she rushes out of my room.

Looks like I'm going to be spending another holiday without my mom

I climbed down the stairs as I reach into my kitchen.

AHHHHHHHHHH!

I felt my soul almost come out of my body!

"Fuck you scared me!", I snap trying to catch my breath.

Eli sat at the dining table eating cereal.

"My bad babe I wanted to surprise you, but Lulu took forever to come down and I got hungry", he explains shoving a scoop of cereal into his mouth.

"It's okay babe.. How you get in?", I furrow my brows.

I bet my mom

"Your mom.. Told she was going to love me", he winks at me while smirking.

Of course

"Happy Christmas Eve baby", I hug him from behind slamming a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy Christmas Eve too my love", he returns the kiss shoving into his another scoop of cereal after.

As I was serving myself some cereal Eli asked, "What are you doing tonight?".

"Nothing my mom is working like always", I frown.

"Give her a break she's working for you", Eli defends.

"I'm selfish... Your right", I  sigh as I take a seat besides him.