Chapter Three: You Don't Have to Cry Anymore (COMPLETED REVISION)

The next morning, I woke up in the bed. The sun was shining extremely bright. I must've fallen asleep on Liam. After a while the silence became too much for him because he convinced me to order a movie while we ate the food he brought over.

We ended up watching Tangled. I laughed at how cute the movie was, and Liam laughed saying that I looked like a dark version of Rapunzel. When he realized my eyes were blue and not green, he said that maybe I would connect more with the evil mother. I threw a noodle at him and it landed right in the middle of his forehead, making me laugh harder.

I smiled at the thought of us making memories together and sat up. I jumped and let out a small scream when I noticed Liam sitting on the other end of the bed with a smile on his face.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" I breathed. I was clutching the sheets up to my chin. My heart was pounding and I had the urge to kick his ass off of the bed for scaring me shitless.

"I stayed to make sure you were okay. You know, in case you woke up crying and throwing punches."

I realized what he was talking about and gave him a small smile. I appreciated the small humor he tried to throw in there to keep the mood light.

"Awe, aren't you just a big softie. Well, since you're still here, let's get some breakfast. I'll treat," I said, throwing back the covers. I stood up and stretched, ignoring the aching throughout my entire body. I then let my now dry hair out of its bun. It fell in waves down my back. I ran a hand through it gently, careful not to hit any snags and turned back to Liam. His face was frozen, but his eyes burned with confliction. I stared at him, trying to figure out where his head was. His face was stony, as if he was pissed. But his eyes...his eyes burned with lust.

Liam's look was totally different from Steve's. Steve's looked like he wanted to violate me, hurt me, and it was cold and heartless.

But Liam's made me blush and set my whole body on fire. His was a look one of passion. As if he wanted to pleasure me in ways I've never dreamed of. I loved that he looked at me that way. Something about this expression on Liam's face specifically made me...happy. A shudder passed through my spine and pooled in my pelvis. I slowly crossed my legs when I felt the dampness in my panties.

That was a mistake.

The friction from my legs crossing cause a moment of pleasure to rip through me, my nipples hardened, and a small almost inaudible moan emitted from me.

Liam heard it. His lips parted slightly and I heart the sharp intake of breath. His eyes never left mine.

As crazy as it sounded, all I wanted to do was push him down on to the bed and climb in to his lap. I bit my lip as I imagined his arms wrapped around me, roaming me, while my fingers were locked in his chocolate tendrils.

What's stopping you? The voice in my head rang loud and clear. It was crazy as hell, but it was right. What was stopping me? I have sex with strangers all the time. Except, Liam didn't exactly feel like a stranger anymore. After last night, I'd felt as if he'd seen straight into me.

Before I could make up my mind, a shriek pierced the air as the alarm clock went off behind me on the bedside table. I jumped to recover the damned device to hit the top of it. My heart was racing as I set it back down on the table and ran a shaky hand through my black tresses.

"Um, what do you say?" I asked, giving him a small smile. The moment was gone, leaving a sort of awkwardness.

He looked down with his hands clenched together, and nodded. I went over to all of my bags in the corner and found a pair of light blue faded distressed skinny jeans and a black cropped tee that hung off my shoulder.