I Need You

(Unedited)

If we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just get to school when Stiles and Scott already start to talk about the Alpha and Derek. Like is that all you talk about. You literally probably talked about this all yesterday. I swear every boy repeats their selves on a daily basis. Since all this has happened to Scott I've been zoning out on their conversations so maybe I should pay more attention to their talks. When we all get seated in out seats for class I start to get into their conversation. 

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" He scratched his head in confusing. I mean it is confusing but I mean they are the ones that jumped to conclusions. 

"I don't know."  Scott says shrugging.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asked eagerly. 

 "I don't know." Scott shrugged. He was shaken up.

 "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" I asked. I was wondering this for a while. I mean if her family hunts werewolves for a living that means they have to know something, right?

 "I don't know! Jeez." Scott basically screams at us.

"God its only questions Scotty. Calm down." I rolled y eyes at him . So dramatic sometimes.

The teacher was passing out or tests and I got an A- I mean I knew all of this but some of the questions were so stupid. I looked over and seen Stiles did good but Scotty didn't do such a good job at all really.

 "Dude, you need to study more. That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah I could even help you Scotty. Stick and I, how about that?" from his face I could see he was thinking of something else most likely Allison.

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today." And bingo was her name oh!

 "That's my boy." Stiles said smiling.

"You boys are all the same." I said smiling and shacking my head. Love them.

"We're just studying." Okay, yeah. That's what they all say. 

 "Uh, no, you're not." Stiles said. At least he knows what will probably go down. 

 "No, I'm not?" Scott was confused. Sometimes he can be so stupid. I swear.

 "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de–balled." Words of wisdom by Stiles Stilinski. round of applause everyone.

"Okay. Just– Stop with the questions, man." Oh snap. Sassy man today.

 "Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek– who still scares me." Stiles said. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

" I Don't understand why he's a teddy bear at heart. I big scary werewolf teddy bear of course but yeah!" I said with joy of course. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Derek makes his way through the high school looking for Scott. He is as pale as can be and can pass out at any minute. That's when he see's a boy. Jackson Whitmore.