I Do It For You

Soul Mate: A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet - a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior. Your soulmate understands and connects with you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness and happiness when you are around them. And when you are not around them, you are all that much more aware of the harshness of life, and how bonding with another person in this way is the most significant and satisfying thing you will experience in your lifetime. You are also all that much aware of the beauty in life, because you have been given a great gift and will always be thankful.

Finding my soulmate is the best thing that has ever happened to me; I have never felt this kind of love and understanding. We connect in so many ways, it astounds me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabelle-Marie's POV

It was the next day and I was still utterly shocked still at the fact that my brother was a werewolf, I mean who knew they were real. This cant be happening, this is a dream that's it.

I decided to pinch myself. "Ouch. Never ever do that again." I rubbed my arm. Man that hurt why am I that stupid to do that. 

I decided that it was time to get up because I have to go to school I mean what twenty year old says that who isn't even college. It was for credit only for a year that's all. I went to my closet and I got a simple red dress with a cream colored blazer. I completed my outfit with a pair of cute, cream colored flats and a black cross-body purse. It was simple but also a little dressy. I straightened my hair because it looked better and I didn't really want to have makeup on today so I just put some coral lip gloss and mascara on and was done. I grabbed some sunglasses and left the room.

When I walked down stairs I seen Scott down there with a bowl of fruit waiting for me in his hands. "This is for you because again we don't have much and there was some fruit and its healthy and yeah. I'm sorry about yesterday and how you had to find out this." He just started to ramble on and on. 

"Scott it's fine. Its not your fault this happened to you and I'm going to drive myself to school because I'm going to go to the woods for a little just to walk around," I turned around with the fruit bowl and was about to leave. " Thank you for the fruit. I love you." With that I left.

The truth was I wasn't really getting to school right t this moment because it didn't start until an hour from now and I'm shocked Scott didn't notice that. I was going to walk around the woods and find a good place to write in my journal I always write in and maybe hopefully run into Derek because I need to have a talk to him. We hung out when I met him a couple of years ago. We became close up until the day he left and that's the day that something else happened but I don't tell anyone else. 

I found a old willow tree it was very beautiful but also very doleful. it was one of my favorite trees because everyone thinks it very gloomy and just a sad tree but they are beautiful in my eyes, it is very inspirational to me. I sat does and pulled out my journal or what some would call a diary. I loved having somewhere I could write all my thoughts in. The dairy was a light green type of leather with a clip lock on it I have had this for a couple of moths now, I have about four more that are complete. People say that I should become writer but they don't understand why I do write.

When I was on my third page of writing I heard a noise more like a rustle but it was there and it freaked me out. I decided that was my 'it's time to go' noise. I packed up and started to walk back when I noticed I forgot my pen so when I walked back to the tree Derek was there holding it.