If We Hold On Together

~A soul mate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our true selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe with in our own paradise.~

------------------------------------------

Annabelle:

Before school started I hurried up and got ready because I needed to talk to Derek and when I'm away from him I feel a pull and that I have to be next to him. I don't think anything of it though. I got dressed in a white jacket with a patterned navy blue design with white things on it with skinny jeans and some pink heels to add some color in the combo. I let my hair go a little natural but not much at all. I straighten it though once to get the bumps and everything out. My make up was a little natural. I put on my necklace Laura gave me and some silver cuffs and a ring that my mom gave me when I got here. I grabbed my tan side bag and grabbed my keys.

I rush past Scott's door and saw he was getting ready and video chatting with Stiles, of course he is. I listened in on their conversation. "I'm getting dressed, don't look" says Stiles.

"I'm not looking." Scott replied. He said while covering up the screen

"Okay, I'm naked, still don't look." Stiles was chuckling at everything he was doing. It was quiet funny.

Scott chuckled. "Again, I'm not looking at you undress."

"Okay, are you looking? Because I don't want you to." Stiles said. Oh boys nowadays. Ha-ha.

I decided to just stop there and erase that from my memory. I ran out to my car and threw all my stuff on the passenger seat and drove down the little road that was near Derek's old house but a little farther and parked on the side because I didn't want to get the car dirty, and Scott would know where I was beforehand. I locked the car and started walking. The forest (woods) is a nice peaceful place to me and I would love to live here one day and I wonder now if that's why Derek's family moved in the middle of all of it. It was really pretty with all the trees shedding its leaves off and them turning orange and red, it's a beautiful sight.

When I finally got to his house Derek was on the porch. Almost like he was waiting for me. He could have heard my foot steps with his abnormal hearing. "What are you doing this fine morning?" I asked his trying to joke around a little and make him smile or something because he always looked dull and sad in the eyes nowadays and I can't blame him. He smirked at that one. 

"Fine, just thinking about your stupid brother and how he is going to ruin everything." He sounded aggravated and I knew he was because it was stressful, I bet.

"He's not stupid. He just ah a lot of stress on him right now and than comes along this whole werewolf thing, come on. He doesn't even know what he wants for dinner and is a teenage boy and you were one once you know what it feels like. Give him time. Please." 

"But he needs to learn. I can;t force him into doing anything but maybe you can convince him to learn how to control. At this point I dislike him and his little friend." He was looking at the trees ad he looked sad.

"Stiles," He gives me a confused look. I laugh at this because that's what most people do when they hear that sort of name. "That's his name... Stiles." I confirmed. " They were doing something they  thought was right. If I were them I would have done the same thing probably." He was looking at me now giving full attention. I felt good about that at least I know that he listens to me. It feels good to sit and talk with him, it just feels good to just to be around him we don't even have to be talking. He was just looking at me in disbelief. "What?" I smiled at him.