Chapter 31

Emma's POV

I woke up in Killian's arms in the hotel room. Today was our last day on our honeymoon. The best part of waking up in the morning is seeing Killian looking at me.

"Good morning my beautiful wife." Killian says.

"Good morning my handsome husband." I say.

"So we leave today. I really dont want to." He says.

"Killian we had 5 days to ourself and now we have to get back to the 5 kids." I say.

"That reminds me Swan I love you more then anything and with Milah no longer in the picture. I was wondering if you would officially adopt Lola, Layla, Sofia, and Sienna?" He asks me.

"Really?" I question.

"Swan what do you say wanna their mom?" He asks.

"Yeah I do." I say.

He pulled me close go him and kissed me. Then my phone started ringing.

Phone Call

Emma: Hello?

Regina: Emma hey. When will you and Killian be home?

Emma: Like either 11pm or midnight. Why?

Regina: No reason. That gives us plenty of time.

Emma: Regina what does that mean? Regina... Regina... Hello...

End Phone Call

"Whats that matter love?" Killian asks.

"Well she said it would give them plenty of time... What could she mean?" I ask.

"Sounds like Regina and Robin, couldnt handle things. Maybe the house is messy." He says.

"Yeah okay. I hope thats all it is." I say.

That night we got home and our house was just as we left it.

"Welcome home." Regina says.

"So what happened?" Killian asks.

"Oh nothing." Robin says.

With that all said they left. In the morning the girls were more then happy to see us.

"So how was your time with Regina and Robin?" Killian asks them.

"Good." Sienna says.

"They were fun." Sofie says.

"Regina lost Lola." Layla says.

"What do you mean Regina lost Lola?" Killian asks.

"We went to the park and Lola walked away and we couldnt find her all day. Then when we found her hiding in a rose bush at the park. Aunt Regina and Uncle Robin gave us Ice Cream and told us not to tell you guys." Layla tell us.

"Next time we go anywhere my brother can watch them." Killian says.

"Yeah dido." I say.

"So girls Emma and I have a question for you." Killian says.

"What is it?" Sofie asks.

"Would it be okay with you guys if I adopted you?" I ask.

"Whats that mean?" Layla asks.

"What it mean my dear is that if Emma adopts you that means she will be your new mommy." Killian says.

"Then yes." Layla says.

"Yeah I think we are all okay with that." Sienna says.

The next week we got the forms approved and it was official. They were now my daughter and things were just perfect.

A/N: So I have a new story out called The Angel that I would hope you check out. Also please go check the other books I have going right now like Tough Times, Once One Shots, and the third book of the Musical Heart series. Thanks. Lots of Love.