Chapter 21

Emma's POV

It has been 3months since Killian and I got together and I was starting to show. Killian went to work and I had just put Lola down for a nap when there knock at the door.

"Umm can I help you?" I ask the person.

"Yes Im Milah. Who are you?" She asks.

"Im Emma. So your Killian's ex." I say.

"So your the one that stole him and my kids from me." She says.

"Excuse me. Look if your looking for Killian he will back later." I say.

"Get out of this house." She says.

"Excuse me. According the everything you signed Killian owns the house and has the girls so you cant tell me what to do. Now leave before I call the cops." I tell her.

"I dont see why they all like you I mean look at you. Your overweight." She says.

"Actually Im pregnant with Killian's child now if you please Lola is up from her nap." I say.

"She's my daughter and I want see her." She says.

"Im sorry, but its not your visit day now leave." I say.

"I want to see my daughter." She says.

"No." I say and shut the door in her fast.

I called Killian up because Milah was here.

Phone Call.

Killian: Swan are you alright?

Emma: Milah came over.

Killian: What are you alright?

Emma: Yeah Im fine. She just told me that I have to leave and that I stole you and the girls away from her.

Killian: You know thats not true.

Emma: Yeah I know. Can you please come home?

Killian: Sure. Just let me get someone to cover for me.

Emma: Okay. Im just worried she will come back she wanted to see Lola.

Killian: Where is Lola?

Emma: On my lap.

Killian: Okay. Liam is covering for me. Im going to get the other girls just in case.

Emma: Okay I'll see you soon.

Killian: I love you.

Emma: I love you too.

End Phone Call.

Killian came home about 10mins later with the girls and he made everyone pack some clothes for a few days. Then told everyone to get in the car. He thinks its better if we go to Boston for a few days and Regina will tell us when Milah leaves. She didnt seem to love her family before now she wants them and I think that is because she knows they have someone else.