Chapter 30

Emma's POV

Today was the day that Killian and I were getting married. It took me 3 months to lost the baby weight. I was so nervous about marrying Killian.

"Emma you look so pretty." Mary-Margaret says.

"Thank you. So you'll keep and eye on Landon during the wedding right?" I ask.

"For the tenth time Emma yes I will watch him." She says.

"God Im so nervous." I say.

"Emma you love Killian theres no need to be nervous." She says.

"Im not nervous about marrying Killian." I say.

"You think Milah will crash it?" She questions.

"Well I did see her yesterday in town." I say.

"Emma its fine. She wont crash it." She says.

"I hope your right." I say.

I really dont want this day to go bad. I want to spend the rest if my life with Killian.

Killian's POV

"Todays the day brother." Liam says to me.

"I know." I say.

"Look I told you. I have Neal, Graham, and others on look out for Milah she wont be getting close to this place." He says.

"Hey stupid you ready?" Regina asks.

"Yeah I am." I say.

"Okay. Well get out there its time." She says.

"Thanks." I say.

I went to the front of everyone and got to watch my lovely daughters walk down the isle. Then it was time for my beautiful Swan. When Emma walked down she looked absolutely beautiful.

"If anyone objects to this married speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest says.

"Yeah I do." Milah says walking up.

"Milah go away." I say.

"Killian I ..." Milah says.

"Save it now leave." I say.

"I just want to say I came here to..." She stopped and started to pull out a gun.

"Liam!" I yell.

Liam tackled her to the ground and Graham handcuffed her. While Liam took the gun and placed it in his pocket.

"Okay shall we continue?" The priest asks.

"Yeah please." I say.

Emma was a little shaken after what happened, but we continued what happened.

"Now I pronounce you. Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says.

"With pleasure." I say and kiss Emma.

Milah couldnt ruin this. She did try, but she failed and now its just going to be me, Emma, my daughters, and our son. I have never been so happy in my life.