The Plan

Judy's ears flattened. "Jackson.....I'd like to believe you, honestly. But I can't. How am I suppose to believe that this Skye is an actual mammal? Or that you didn't abuse Agent Smith? It just. It doesn't make sense...."

Jack ran his paw across his face in annoyance. "Judith. I know you hate me. But you have to believe me. I know what I've done to you has left scars both mentally and physically. But...for both of us, there's something much greater at risk." He started speaking before walking towards Judy as she sat in her chair. "The night howlers initial purpose were to create 'Savage' predators. So that after enough predators got infected. The population consisting of prey would either remove them from the city. Or much worse. I didn't know of this at the time. Well, until you showed up and I had to start delivering the toxic flowers. You may hate me because I've assaulted you, and beaten you. But, Judith. You're a smart girl. And you need to understand, that if it was up to me, I would've just asked you on a normal date. I'd treat the way a lady should be treated. There'd be no rape involved. But it wasn't up to me, love. I have to do what Dawn assigns me to do or else she'll take what I value the most...." Jack ended with a murmured as his ears flattened.

Judy sat up a bit in her chair at the mention of her being intelligent. But she still didn't fully trust him. Not one bit. But Judy had a plan. Pretending to trust him would be a perfect way to get her out of the house, and then expose him for kidnaping to ZPD. Then maybe, finally arresting him.
"Which is....?" Judy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"My life." Jack said simply. "I'm not Dawns only hitman." He huffed. "I know you're in a relationship with the fox. And you may never believe me about Skye. But you need to listen to me, Judith. Now that you've changed my mind. I need your help. I won't ever lay another hand on you. But only if you trust me." Jack held out his paw for Judy to shake.

Judy took a deep breath, not wanting to agree, but she did really want to get out of his house. Judy gave a stiff nod before reaching over and quickly shaking Jacks hand before pulling away.

"Agent Savage. Officer Hopps is on the case..." she said with pride in her voice.

Jack smirked slightly before putting his hands back to his sides. "Judith. If I allow Dawn to get away with her plan of eliminating predators, that means she'll get Nick, and Skye. If you care about that fox, the way I care about mine—Will you help me stop Dawn? I was willing to go through with her plan. I thought I'd never see Skye again. But seeing how much that fox hasn't given up on you after everything I've put you through, the pregnancy and all, I believe Skye is still alive. Trying to get out of whatever Dawn in holding her in."

Judy's eyes widened a bit. She cared about all mammals. But she still wasn't too sure about this Skye person. But she defiantly didn't want her fiancé to get sent away, or possibly killed. So she quickly nodded.
"I'll do it. I'll do it for Nick." She said with pride in her voice once again as she quickly got off the chair. "But....does Bellwether know you know about her plan?"

"Well I was apart of eliminating the predators wasn't I?" Jack asked. "Judith, I was emailing you to come here so I could've explained this to you in a different manner. I sent the emails the way I did because they get sent to her first, then you. Dawn told me to kill you. But I again did you a favor. I simply listed I killed you to Dawn, and now, she has no way of knowing you're still alive. And because of this. She'll have no idea you're helping me stop her plan." Jack said.

Judy frowned a bit. Not liking the fact she was listed as dead somewhere to bellwether. But what a surprise to her it'll be when she finds out she isn't.

~

Meanwhile, Nick and Agent Fawkes were driving down a dirt road in order to get to Jacks estate. But Jack and Judy had no idea of their arrival. So Jack and Judy left the estate. Somewhat in the opposite direction of Nick and Scarlet. But while driving down the empty road, the two vehicles passed by one another seconds at a time. And both cars, driven by both Agents, came to a stretching halt. Mainly caused by how Nick and Judy were able to recognize one another through the passenger seat, and the windshield of another moving vehicle.
Once both cars pulled over, and all four mammals were out. Judy and Nick ran towards each other and got pulled into a very tight hug.
This was very rare occurrence indeed. Jack wasn't even going to listen to Judy for directions. But when she took away her help, he easily listed to her directions to get the help he needed back.