The Nerd

Chris

Personality: Maybe a nerd but he is always there for you and he cares about everyone around him.

(BTW LISTEN TO THE SONG :D I am a directioner so deal with itand i thought the song went with the story :D!)

How you met... 

You walked into your science class and the teacher had a new seating plan and you got sat next to a guy who you have never really noticed before, seeing as he would always sit at the back not saying anything. So you take your sit next to the quiet guy. 

"Hey I'm (Y/N) You say to him as he looked up he smiled and you returned the smile. 

"Hi, (Y/N) I'm Chris" you we're relieved he spoke to him and you sat down next to him. You don't really understand science and you kept asking Chris for help. You thought he would have been annoyed with you asking him, but he didn't seem to show any annoyounce towards you. 

A few weeks later you both became great friends and you started hanging out together around school and after school.  

As much as you didn't think anything like this would happen to your suprise you started feeling something towards him. You didn't know what it was you just felt safe everytime you were with him and he made you laugh.

When you next went into science your old mates looked at you and you realised that they were hanging around with the populars. One of the girls turned around and snickered at you "Oh look you're such a loser you got to hang around with a nerd to make you feel better!"  

So you turned around to her to stand up for yourself and for Chris. "You really haven't got anything better to do Rosie have you, maybe I hang around with Chris because unlike some people he actually appreciates me and likes me for me. Oh and another thing atleast i don't have to be fake like you Rosie for someone to like me!" Rosie looked annoyed and stood up you both started arguing and then when a teacher finally stopped you, you went and sat next to Chris. Both of you hardly spoke to one another. Until Chris broke the silence and saw you were struggling. 

"Hey, you need any help, you seem to be struggling" Chris whispered to you. You looked up at him and nodded.  

"Yeah please, if you don't mind. I feel like i'm annoying you when I keep asking for help" I laughed.  

"You don't annoy me when ever you asked for help (Y/N) It was nice to know someone spoke to me and someone who cared." He threw his head back and laughed. You both spoke through out the whole science lesson. Once you left the classroom he caught back up with you and put something in your hand. "What's this?" You asked him. He smiled at you and told you just to open it up and look at it. So you did you unfolded the paper and read what was on it.  

As you know (Y/N) I am shy to ask anything to anyone's face, especially to you. So here it is... Will you go out with me? 

Once you read the note you turned around and screamed yes and hugged him. You both stuck up for one another when ever anyone snickered something towards you. You both didn't care what any one said you were both happy enough to except eachother for who you were.

The rest is up to you :) x