The Shy One 3

Dedicated to: Georgia_Rose1

Also listen to the song on the right under the boys picture :) I love this song and i thought it kinda went with this story<3

your friend Dalton:
"Hey long time no see"
"Hey I know its been forever!"
"Meet me at the park??? :)"
"Sure! Be there in 10 :)"
You reply. "Mom I'm meeting Dalton at the park" you yell through the house. "Okay honey let me know if your not coming home" she yells back. "Okay" is all you say. You walk out the door and heat to the park. Once you got there you see Dalton with a guy. "Heeyyy " you say walking up and giving him a hug. "Hey" he says laughing. "_____this is my cousin Trever " he says introducing you to him. "Hey nice to meet you" you say. "Hey" he mumbles barely hearable. "He is really shy" Dalton whispers in you ear. You make a face that looks as if you are saying ohhhh. "So what do ya'll -" "SWINGS!!!!" you yell pointing to them and take off running. Once you get there you sit in a swing and start swinging. Soon after Dalton and Trever follow. Trever sits in the swing beside you while Dalton just stands there. "Dalton push me" you whine like a five year old. "_________ you are old enough you can push yourself" he says laughing. "Pweeaaaaassseeeee" You say giving him puppy-dog eyes. "Fiinnnneee " he says sighing. "Yayyyy!!!" you say. Trever chuckles and you look down feeling heat come to your cheeks. After about 30 minutes of swinging. Ya'll decide to play tag. A few minutes into the game you are it. You spot Trever and run towards him. Right as you were about to tag him he looks back at you as you suddenly trip on a rock causing you and him both to plummet to the ground. You open your eyes and relies that you are laying on him and you immediately start blushing like crazy. You role off of him and he gets up and brushing himself off. You are laying there staring at him when you relies that the is holding his hand out to help you up. You grab it and pull yourself up then brush yourself off. "Thanks" you say looking down. "No problem" he replies. You could since he was staring at you. All of a sudden you see Dalton walk up. "Well _________ I will see you later my mom needs my help with something" he says. "alright well see you around" you say giving him a hug goodbye. "Trever you coming?" Dalton asks him. "Nah I'm going to stay here with ______ if that is ok with you" he says while looking at you. "Sure fine by me " you say smiling. "Alright well I will see you when you get home" he say and starts walking I the direction of his house. "Soooo " he says. " Tag your it!!!" you say running away. He takes off chasing you. Yall laugh as he finally catches you wrapping his arms around you to where he is hugging you from behind. You turn around in his arms and look into his ocean blue eyes. You see him start leaning in and you lean in to kissing him. It was the best kiss you had ever gotten. He pulls away and rests his forehead on yours. "________ will you be mine" he whispers. "Of cores" you whisper. He picks you up in a hug and twirls you around. You laugh as he sets you down and look down blushing. He puts his figure under your chin and lifts your head up. "Hey don't hide your blushing. Its cute" he says. You start blushing more and look down but then back at him. He kisses you as you look at him. Once you pull away you start walking with him and talking until you reach your house. He walks you to your porch and kisses your nose. You scrunch it up and giggle. He lets out a quick laugh and kisses your lips. "Goodnight princess. Sweet dreams." he whispers after you pull away. You smile "goodnight my prince." you whisper and walk inside watching as he leaves. When he gets out of your driveway you tell your mom goodnight and get ready for bed. You fall asleep with a huge smile on your face.
The rest is up to you!!! <3

Oh and sorry for it being a little short. last minute notice for Geargia_Rose1