Chapter 7 : Rebel Yell

A/N : Above is the shit-eating grin/smirk Im always talking about.

Axl's POV Continues

"I want to make you feel good." I mumble under my breath, whispering my words into her ear. I kiss her neck, causing small bruises to appear, as I make my way down to her breasts.

"Please." She lets out.

I take one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking gently, and start to rub her clit. She begins to moan instantly.

After a few minutes of doing that, she's yelling for more. A/N : "SHE CRIED MORE, MORE, MORE" Sorry I had to. :)

So I do exactly as she says. I pull the covers down, and rest my head between her perfect thighs.

"Oh Axl." She moans, breathing heavily.

I stop licking long enough to say "I told you daddy was going to make you feel good doll." and I resume.

"You are." She cries out. "Oh fuck." She moans while biting her lip.

"Oh my god! Shit." And she lets out a loud moan, letting me know that my job is done.

"You're perfect baby." I whisper while looking into her gray/blue eyes. She smiles, making her way on top of me.

"Now it's time for you to feel good daddy." And a smirk appears on her beautiful angelic face. Her hands run all over my body, making me feel like my pants are about to explode.

April's POV

I leave a trail of kisses down Axl's stomach, stopping once I reach the hem of his underwear. I pull them down, and begin to lick the tip of his length with my tongue. After hearing him moan a few times from this, I take all of it in my mouth.

"Oh fuck April. Oh god." He moans as he finishes.

"Did I make you feel good?" And I place little kisses on his cheeks, and some on his chin.

"So good, baby. Better than I've ever felt." He mumbles, still paralyzed from what I just did.

"I love you." He says out of no where. No one besides my parents, Duff, and Holly has ever said that to me.

"I love you too Axl." I say in all honesty. I really do love him, I really do.
He closes his eyes, and I can't help but admire his face while he begins to snore. I could look at him all day long and never ever get tired of it, I've never seen someone so beautiful in all my life.

I lay my head on his bare chest, and fall asleep to the sound of his heavy breathing.

~~~~

"Hey fuckers." Duff pauses as he opens the door. Axl and I raise up out of our deep sleep and look at Duff with a 'why the fuck are you waking us up at 9:30?' expression.

"Sorry to burst your romantic fuckin bubble and all that good shit but we have rehearsal so you might wanna get up." and he leaves to go wake the rest of the guys up.

"Mornin' doll." and the most beautiful smile I've ever seen erupts on to Axl's face.

"Mornin' babe." I reply back with a smile.

"So you guys have rehearsal today?" I ask.
"Yeah we're gonna be playing some new songs today, hopefully to put on a record." And he slips on a Harley Davidson t-shirt, with some jeans, outlining his body in all the right places. He looks amazing in jeans.

"A record, oh my god! That's great, I'm so proud of you guys." I exclaim. Growing up, all Duff ever wanted was to be in a band that "made it." He loves music more than anything honestly, and to see this makes me so happy. Although, he hates when people calls him a "rockstar."

"Yeah, all we need is a record label, and we're good. We have all kinds of songs that we've been doing for years, and some new ones that we're going to rehears today." And the smile he has on his face could light up an entire room. I love the smile he gets while talking about the band.

We walk down the hall to join everyone else in the kitchen. Everyone is either having Jack Daniels, vodka, or beer for breakfast, so I go over to the fridge and get a beer.

Izzy is on the couch working on a song. "Hey guys, could you help me out with these lyrics?" He asks. "Sure." The guys all say in unison.

"Okay so here they are." He pauses. "Take me down to the paradise city... And that's all I have." And he rolls his eyes. Izzy really is one of the best lyricist. Of course, it's always better when Axl and Izzy write songs together. They always come out more passionate and spontaneous.

They all joke around with some lyrics here and there, and then Axl goes over to join Izzy. They talk for about forty-five minutes, and then they announce it's time to go to the rehearsal. We all load into our separate cars and make our way down to their rehearsal space.

The guys get all their instruments and begin to play a new song called Mr. Brownstone. Axl begins to sing the song in a voice that I haven't heard much. It's in his normal deep voice, but I'm still blown away.

The look Steven has on his face when he plays the drums is priceless. I could just watch Steven smile and beat on his drums all day.

Mr. Brownstone ends, and Slash starts playing the begging riff of a song I've never heard before.

"This one is for you baby." he shoots me a shit-eating grin, and everyone starts playing.

"She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry

Woah ,woah, woah sweet child o' mine
Woah, woah, woah sweet love of mine

'Di- did he write a song for me?' I say to myself. I feel my cheeks getting hot, and I probably look like a tomato at this point. Holly looks over and grins to me, and she starts to sing along with Axl.

"YOU KNEW?!" I shout and point to her.

"Yes, I did." And she winks at me.

"She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I hate to look into to those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass me by

Woah, woah, woah sweet child o' mine
Woah, woah, woah sweet love of mine

Woah, woah, woah sweet child o' mine
Woah, woah, woah sweet love of mine

Woah, woah, woah sweet child o' mine
Woah, woah, woah sweet love of mine."

And then Slash does his solo which is just perfect, and there's a few "Where do we go?"s and the song ends.

Axl and I both begin to smile uncontrollably. I cant believe Axl Rose just wrote a song for me, not to mention, it's the most beautiful song I've ever heard.

A/N : SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!? I ship it so much omg they make me emo. Hope you enjoyed!:)