Chapter 6 : Hysteria

A/N : Lets please pretend that Seattle is a lot closer to L.A. for this chapter and half the story because the girls and guys flying back and forth just doesn't fit right. Enjoy!:)  Also, there's a touch of smut at the end ;)

School was fairly easy today, so it seemed to go by much faster which works out great for me because I get to see my baby today.

Holly and I walk over to my car and get in. We blast Aerosmith and talk about the fun weekend we're about to have.

"I wonder if the place is nice?" Holly mutters, putting a cigarette between her lips.

"I would think so, they're making pretty decent money now." I say swatting the smoke out of my face.

I pull into Holly's driveway and wait for her to get some things she'll be taking with her this weekend. She finally gets back in the car, and we're off to my house to wait for the guys.

I go up to my room to pack my bag. I put in a nice outfit in case we go out, 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, a casual outfit, some underwear, makeup, hair stuff, and my toothbrush.

As soon as I'm done I hear a car pull up in the driveway. "Holly there here!!" I yell to Holly who is upstairs fixing her makeup.

I hear her shout "I'm coming!" and she runs down the stairs.

I open the door, and to my surprise, Axl, Slash, and Steven are standing in the doorway.

"You ladies look fine." Steven says in his happy-go-lucky voice. Pretty much the voice he always talks in. He's so cute that it's funny.

"Yes, indeed they do." Axl says stepping out of the way so Holly and I can walk out of the house.
We get into Slash's car, with him and Holly in the front, and Axl, Steven, and I in the back.

"Could you please stop that Stevie?" and Holly turns around to Steven who is beating the back of her seat with his drumsticks. He brings those things everywhere.

"Sure thing babe." and he rolls his window down and sticks his head out. He really is like a toddler. It's impossible not to love his boyish ways.

We had been in the car for a few hours, but it all seemed like a blur to me because I was asleep on Axl's shoulder basically the whole time. I woke up to Slash blasting The Rolling Stones as loud as possible.

Axl sees that I'm awake and starts to smile.

"Sleep good baby?" and he pulls his aviators off. He almost always wears sunglasses, even when it's dark out. He sets them on his head, and puts his arm around me, rubbing circles on my shoulder with his thumb.

"It wasn't easy trying to sleep with Slash blasting music, but Im used to it. And you're here."

We get to their apartment, and I poke Steven to wake him up. We all get out of the car and walk into the building. We walk up six flights of stairs, meaning they're on the sixth floor.

We come to a door that says "608" and Axl pushes the door open.

"Ladies first." He says, gesturing for Holly and I to go in.

"Slash and Steven too." He giggles.

"Damn fucker, does it look like I have tits to you?" and Slash walks in the door.

"Yes it does." Axl says closing the door behind all of us. Steven just giggles as if he's used to being picked on.

"Hey little sis." I hear Duff say, and he brings me into a tight hug.

"Hey big brother, I've missed you." I say returning his hug. "You know I've missed you too sis." and he places a soft kiss on my head.

"This is where we keep the drinks, ladies. Feel free to get anything you want." And Slash points to the refrigerator.

After Steven gives us a tour of the whole place, Holly and I come to the conclusion that it is nicer than we could ever imagine. The guys keep it pretty clean, if you don't count the various liquor bottles laying around.

Axl leads me to his room which is the last room on the right. He has his bed centered in the middle of one wall, and his dresser opposite the bed. Some records on top of the dresser, and a closet on the same wall the door is. His room is pretty clean for the most part, just some clothes laying around that I'll pick up later.

It's 12:30 since the drive here was pretty long, so Im really tired. I set my bag down and pick out a Misfits cropped top, and black stretchy shorts. I begin to strip when I notice Axl's intent stare on me.

"What? Never seen a naked woman before?" I say teasing him about when he got naked in front of me. He giggles at that and replies with "No it's not that, it's just Ive never seen one so beautiful." He says and points to me.

He hops off the bed and comes over to me to rap is arms around my waste, leaving me topless, with only my bra and some shorts on.

We exchange a few kisses, and I was just about to take my bra off and put my shirt on when Axl told me not to.

"Don't. I want to be surprised." He insists.

So, I do as he says and I pull my shirt over my bra so I don't ruin the "surprise".
Axl takes his shirt and pants off, leaving him only in his boxers, and we crawl into his white sheets.

Axl and I lay facing each other on our sides, similar to how Holly and I laid last night.
"Ya know April. I've been with a lot of women. Hell who am I kidding. Tons of them. But none of them have come close to you. I've only known you for a few weeks, but these few weeks have really changed me. You make me a better Axl, I actually like this Axl. Usually I'm beating everyone up, loosing my shit, drinking whatever I can drink.. But I don't need any of that now that I have you." He finishes, and places a kiss on my forehead, causing my cheeks to get red.

"And you Axl, you make me feel like I never have before. I love what you do for a living, and wouldn't ask you to change for anything, because that's what makes you Axl. My Axl." I say rubbing my thumb around on his cheek.

"I envy every inch of you, every inch of your body." Saying this causes him to blush, and an even bigger smile than the on he had before erupts on his face. I've always loved his smile, and his lips. One of the most envious parts of his body.

Axl's POV

Axl's POV

April really turned me on with her words. I wasn't ready to go all the way yet, by any means. I wanted to wait for the right time, so that it would be extra special. I just want to make her feel good, and that's what I intend to do.

"Daddy's ready for the surprise now," I smirk, and she practically moans at that. I pull the Misfits shirt she has on over her head, revealing perky, round breasts, with small pink nipples. Just perfect.

I begin to slide down her shorts, along with her red lace underwear, leaving her completely naked.

                          To Be Continued

A/N : The smut must go on, I know!! I'll have Chapter 7 up with the rest of it in no time. And yes, I brought out the daddy :)