Falling For The Killer / CHAPTER TWO

Dedicated to TheCupcakeMuncher for the amazing banner at the side.

Also, thankyou to AloshaEliana for finding the pictures.

--------------------------------------------------------

ALEX'S POV

First step - make sure she thinks i'm a nice person, check. I think.

Well, I think so. She didn't seem to want to go back. She didn't even mention going back home. Maybe, but that's only once. I walked towards my wardrobe, and slipped on one of my black shirts, as I waited impatiently for her to wake up. I slipped some of the papers I had on the bed and sat down.

She looked, looked to hurt while she was sleeping. I hated it. I hated the fact she would make me feel like what I am doing is wrong, no one has ever looked at me like that. But, eventually she will fall for me, and I can finally use her for what I want, and then kill her.

I watched her gently turned sides, pulling the blanket out of her face and slowly getting up. She pushed back her dark brown/red hair out of her face, and slowly opened her big brown eyes. She's beautiful.

BACK TO LEXIA'S POV

I slowly got up, fixing my hair.

He's been sitting there, ever since I fell asleep, maybe he went somewhere. But does he ever sleep? He ran his fingers down his dark brown shaggy hair. And looked at me with his sea blue eyes. He's so hot. I swear.

"Uh... w..what do I do?" I asked softly, I could feel my heart beating so fast.

He held a long pause before getting up. He walked over to the door, it creaked open and massive cobwebs fell out of the ceiling.

"Shit" He slammed his fists against the wall. "I hate this place y'know."

I quickly dodged the dust that fell from the door, and tied my hair up in a high ponytail with the black elastic band I kept secured around my wrists.

I didn't really want to go back home now. I mean, he treats me better then my family ever did. My real mom and dad died during a car accident. Only me and my little sister lived, since we were at the back. After that, our foster parents treated us like shit. They'd make us clean up their place, make dinner - work 24/7 basically.

He seems nice. He tries to act all bad-boy-ish going around killing innocent people, burning down random peoples car's, and stealing from shops. When really, he's just hurt, lost and needs someone to be there for him. And I want to be that person.

"Just do something. Just don't get in my way. Got it?"

I swallowed nervously, yesterday he was so nice. What happened over night? "G..got it" I walked out of the room, shaking.

I decided to explore around the.... house. Since I guess I was living here for a while now.

I dragged my feet across the floor, walking down the dark alleyway. Everywhere I looked, all there was is ripped up wallpaper, broken glass from the ceiling lights, and little bugs scattered out as I walked near them. A stream of thoughts went through my head. What is this place?

"Yes, it's not the best place in the world. But if you want to live, you gotta' stay here. Understand?" I heard behind me, I jumped and turned around in surprise.

"Whoa, how the?!"  I blurted out.

He walked in front of me, and looked down at me. I bit my lip nervously.