Chapter 3: Its too cold outside for ANGELS to fly

"Hi Harry!" I said cheerfully as Harry opened the door.

"Angie! Come on in!" He stepped aside so I could enter his house. He had asked me to go out to dinner with him. I agreed.

"It's great to see you again," I managed to get out as he squeezed me to death in a hug.

"You too! I'm almost ready to go, I just have to change,"

"Okay," I went to sit down on the couch to wait for him, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs with him.

"Come help me pick something to wear," he said. "But even with your help I doubt I'll look as spectacular as you,"

A half hour later, we were finally ready to leave.

"Which restaurant are we going to?" I asked.

Harry opened his front door, letting in a gust of freezing air. "The Italian one I told you about not too long ago. It's one of my favourites,"

"Sounds good," I nodded.

Harry took one step outside and nearly slid across the front porch. Ice was everywhere, and the snow was getting much harder. The once busy street was silent. "I don't think it's a good idea to leave the house in this weather," Harry made a quick judgement. "We can just stay here and order food,"

It didnt matter what I thought. He took my hand again and pulled me back inside. Harry ordered Chinese food, and sat next to me on the couch.

"So, it should be delivered in about twenty minutes,"

"Okay," I nodded.

"So, tell me about where you lived before you moved," Harry smiled. "What brought an angel like you here?"

"Who told you?!" I gasped. He must have found out! How could I be so stupid?

"What? Sorry, nevermind!" He quickly shook his head. "

The good news was, he didn't ask any more questions. And after about an hour and a half, I decided it was a good time to leave.

"Goodnight, thank you for having me over," I stood up to put on my coat.

"I can't believe you have to go already," he looked sad. Harry must really like me. I wish my human form wasn't quite to perfect. Things could really turn for the worse. I'm already breaking rules.

Harry opened the door for me and I went step outside into the snow on the porch.

HARRY POV:

"You're going to have to stay the night. It's snowing way too hard," I smiled at Angie. I gently pulled her back inside and shut the door.

"No, it's not too bad, I'll make it home," she peered out the window. "It's not far,"

"It's too cold outside for angels to fly," I said cleverly.

"What did you just say?!" Her eyes popped out of her head.

"Nothing, forget I said anything," I held my hands up in surrender. I thought that calling her an angel would be sweet. She's beautiful like one...

"Alright, well, goodnight Harry," She tried to leave again. There was already two feet of snow on the front porch.

"There is no way I'm letting you go out in that," I stepped in front of the door.

"No it's really fine," she insisted.

After some more arguing, I finally got her to stay. We both went to bed that was the end of that.