Part 18

Jake’s POV:

The bus rolled up and Harry and I hopped on, I walked down and saw a girl with long brown hair and big brown hazel eyes to match. She was in single, shorts, leather jacket and flip flops. She wasn’t from here.   

I noticed her smiling at me. I introduced myself to her, and she seemed pretty cute. We had a few classes together which was pretty good.

One day on the bus I realized her music was really loud and I thought it sounded familiar. I tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped.

“Is that One Direction? Do they listen to them in Australia?” I asked.

“Yeah, I love them. They were on the charts for like, three weeks! I love the song What Makes You Beautiful” she smiled. I smiled back, she was really pretty.

“That is a nice song. It suits you pretty well” I told her. She blushed and awkwardly looked away. From the corner of my eye, I could see her staring at me. What could this mean?

“Hey, can I get your number?” I asked her. She held out her phone and I gave her mine. It was an Iphone. As I pressed the button down the bottom a girl’s face appeared right in front of me. It gave me a bit of a shock.

“Who’s that?” I laughed showing her what I meant.

“Oh, that’s Mady! She’s my best friend!!” she replied laughing. When the bus stopped at my stop I said good bye to her and started walking off with Harry. I looked up at her through the window as the bus passed us and she waved; I waved back.

“Who’s that?” Harry teased.

“Caitlin. From Australia. Exchange student. She’s really cute” I smiled. Harry winked at e and I pushed him over.

1 week later.

Mady’s POV:

We were slowly getting used to not having Caity around; but we were all worried about Shaun. At that moment I got a text from her saying “HELP!!! THERES A GUY ON MY BUS WHO’S NAME IS JAKE! HE REMINDS ME OF SHAUN AND I KEEP FORGETING THAT HES NOT SHAUN!! I’m so worried I might do something stupid! But I would never ever in a MILLION year cheat on Shaun. Please don’t tell him. I don’t want him freaking out! I’ve also been so hungry and vomiting in the morning! I think is a cold though ): Hope you having fun!”She sounded so distrusted so I called her, She picked up on the second ring

“MADY!! Did you get m text?” She said sounding worried

“Yea, What’s wrong?”

“EVERYTHING!! I’m sick! I’m home sick! I cry every night because I miss you all so much! School sucks! Keely’s not there half the time, coz of soccer and Jake!!!!! He looks like Shaun and I keep forgetting that his NOT Shaun!!! It’s my birthday in 4 days, I’m going to be 18 and I don’t have any friends to go clubbing with!!!” She cried into the phone.

“You’ll be fine! If it makes you feel better we all miss you and are seeing you on the holidays!!!” I cheered.

“It makes me feel a bit better, how Shaun?”

“Um, not doing so well, His really depressed and has been acting kinda wired.” I sighed

“Great! I have to see him soon!” She complained

“Yea, he missed you so much, any ways I gotta go, it’s like 1 am, Love you!” I said before hanging up the phone. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. When I got up the next morning I walked over to Bradie and Andy’s where I found, Bradie, Andy, Em, Shaun, Nici and Jump

“What’s going on?”I asked sitting down

“NICI HAD AN AMAZING IDEA!!!” Shaun said excitedly, it was the happiest I had seen him science Caity had left.