Part 12

Andy’s POV

“But! But! But! I don’t want to!” Bradie complained.

“Come on B! Just do it!” I yelled back.

“Just do it Bradie” Mady said jumping up and down.

“Fine, Em..... Where’s your duck tape...” Bradie sighed. Em ran away giggling and came back with a giant role of duck tape and white out. We placed it over his mouth, cut it to size and wrote HI! :D on it.

“Poor Bradie” Mady said kissing him on the cheek, and just laughing at him. Bradie rolled his eyes at us and tried to yell, but all that came out was “grr ahh, ahhsagr” it was so funny. Em started walking down to her room and I came running after.

“God that was funny!” I said in-between fits of laughter. We came bursting into her room where we found Shaun and Caity standing there looking at each other. If we were not laughing we they would have most likely been making out and would have no idea we were here, but that didn’t happen. They broke apart and Caity went running out with Em, so it was just me and Shaun.

“Sorry man” I said sitting down next to him.

“It’s okay” he said taking a deep breath.

“Did we ruin a moment?” I asked.

“Yep,” Shaun said standing up.

“But you always think it funny when I ruin moments”.

“Well not this one” he angrily replied.

“Well what happened?” I angrily asked back.

“Well, let’s see, Brice bitch slapped her across the back, now I can’t hug her because it stings to much when somebody touches it, I’m not allowed to do anything about it and SHE GOING TO ENGLAND!” Shaun said sitting back down.

“Dude, I had no idea” I said getting up.

“It’s okay” Shaun replied, he looked up and his eyes were all watery.

“She going to miss you too, and you still have the holidays to spend with her” I reassured him.

“Yeah, but I just dunno, I have really never felt like this about somebody before”.

“I know, it’s the same with Em, I mean, I think I love her... Anyway, let’s go see Bradie with duck tape on his mouth” I replied running out of Em’s room.

“What the.....” Shaun said taking a step back.

“Bradie was being naughty so we duck taped his mouth” I answered and he followed me out.

“Be nice guys! It’s time to take it off!”  Bradie scribbled on a piece of paper.

“Whatever you say Bradie; Mady, will you do the honers?” I said rising an eyebrow.

“Sorry Bradie!” Mady said as she ripped it off his face.

“AAHHH! Well that hurt!” Bradie complained. “Now my jaw is sore". Mady moved closer towards him and placed her lips on his; they pulled away and looked around.

“What? I was making his jaw feel better” Mady said looking up at a laughing group of friends.

“Well, that seems to work” Bradie smiled. We spent the rest of the night just chilling, playing the Wii and Xbox, we all got our asses kicked by Bradie at Mario cart. It was about 1 o’clock when Caity asked,

“Aren’t you 3 going home?”.

“Nope! Where staying here tonight!” I replied cuddling up to Em.