|Dear Aiden|Justin Bieber|15|

The paparazzi were gone, as I’d thought, and I took the elevator up to my car and got in. I put the keys into the ignition and turned it, but the car didn’t start. I tried again. It still didn’t roll over. “Fuck” I cursed under my breath and hit the steering wheel. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Justin. His phone was still off. Ugh. Shit. I threw my phone into the passenger seat and rested my head against the wheel. My battery was dead.

I sat like this for almost 15 minutes before I heard my phone vibrating and I looked at it from the corner of my eye. I picked it up and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey, you called?” Justin said on the other line.

“I hate to do this to you, Justin, but…” I started.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, sounding concerned.

“My car won’t start,” I sighed.

“What’s wrong with it?”

“I think the battery is dead.”

I heard him say something quietly to someone who was with him before he said, “Just come back up here, my mom is with me right now.”

“Kay,” I said.

“Alright, see you in a minute.” He said and I hung up, getting out of my car.

I got out of the car, shutting and locking the doors.

It felt like it took me almost ten minutes to actually get back to Justin’s room. I knocked on the door timidly and he came and opened it. Pattie was sitting in a chair in the living room area.

“Hello, Aiden,” she greeted me, smiling.

“Hi,” I grinned.

“Now what’s wrong with your car? It won’t start?” She asked.

“Yeah, I think the battery is dead in it.” I said, sighing.

“Well, I’ll tell you what, why don’t you just stay here tonight and we’ll help you out in the morning. Just call or text your mom or whatever you need to do and tell her that you’re here and that if she needs to talk to me then she can call you and I’ll talk to her,” she said.

“Are you sure? I really don’t want to be a pain.” I said.

“Yes, of course. You can stay in here with Justin. I trust you two.” She said and I looked away to hide my blush.

“I don’t even have anything to wear to bed, really I can just have my sister come get me or something.”

“It’s almost 9:30 at night sweetheart, it’s totally fine. I’m sure you can just wear something of Justin’s if not I’m sure I have something that you can wear,” she assured.

“Alright, if you’re completely sure,” I said and she nodded.

“I’ll text my mom,” I said and pulled out my phone, typing quickly.

“Please, sit, make yourself at home. You seem nervous,” Pattie said, motioning for me to sit.

“I’m just a little frustrated that my car won’t start,” I said, closing my phone and putting it in my pocket and sitting down.

Then I remembered that I have school in the morning, “What about school?”

“I’ll take care of it, honey, don’t worry about it,” she said, nodding.

“Alright,” I said.

“I just brought Justin some food, if you’re hungry, there’s more than enough. There’s pizza and stuff and potato chips,” she said.