|Dear Aiden|Justin Bieber|14|

I had a rather lethargic feeling as I drove down the main high way into downtown Fort Worth, my radio playing loudly. I turned onto the exit, stopping at the traffic light. Justin and I hadn’t said a word since we left. He seemed really irritated, so I didn’t bother to make conversation. I didn’t want to make him even angrier. It became clear to me that Cheyenne really got on his nerves. It really became prevalent when she texted him not even three minutes after we’d left the park, gave him a bullshit apology, and then begged him to come hang out with her. He shut his phone off and mumbled under his breath about annoying little girls needing to grow up and get lives. Other than that he said nothing. He just sat in the passenger seat with a furrowed brow, staring almost furiously out the windshield.

I can see why Cheyenne got on his nerves. She was so cocky. Too cocky. It’s so nauseating how she looks at herself like she’s on such a higher level than everyone else. She walks around in her name brand clothing as if they were satin robes and looked down upon everyone. She’d never done anything to me personally until now. What does she know? Calling me a “cutter”. Psh. She knows nothing. I can’t wait until the day comes that karma realizes that she missed one and completely ruins her life. Maybe that rumor I heard in Geometry was true about her. The one where everyone was saying that there was a time when a sophomore was wearing the same shirt as her, so she cornered her in the bathroom and ripped it off her. Before now, I’d thought that things like that only happened in dramatic teen shows on ABC Family, but I guess that it can really happen. I huffed loudly and shifted in my seat before pushing on the accelerator when the light turned green.

The commercials cut and I heard Ryan Seacrest’s voice through the speakers, “Our boy Justin Bieber was spotted again today with Jane Doe. Still no word on who this girl is, but a source says that she’s a girl that attends the high school that Justin is visiting in Fort Worth, Texas right now. We saw a photo today of the two running from a group of Beliebers outside a bowling alley. So, what do you guys think? Is she just a friend, or is the Biebs getting his romance on? We’re not sure yet, but we’re bound to figure it out soon enough. And that’s your sleaze.”

I rolled my eyes and hit the CD button on the stereo, turning it down a little. Justin shifted in his seat, looking over at me quickly and then back out the windshield. I had a feeling that something like this was going to happen. It’s what I get, I guess. At least they don’t know a bunch of information about me. Then I might be a little worried. I turned onto the street to the Omni hotel, a traffic jam blocking out way.

“Come on,” I whined.

It wasn’t even a block away, but it was seriously going to take twenty minutes for us to get there because everyone decided that it would be a cool to turn down the same damn street at the same damn time. All I wanted was to get Justin back to his hotel. I’m tired of driving. I cracked my neck loudly, frustrated. It’s Sunday night, WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE DRIVING? This was beginning to piss me off. I took the next turn, taking the back roads. I was starting to get a migraine just as we pulled into the parking structure of the hotel and parked. After I pulled the keys from the ignition I sat, rest my head on the head rest and closing my eyes.

“What’s wrong, Aiden?” Justin asked, his voice a little hoarse from not talking for almost an hour.

“I have a migraine,” I sighed, rolling my head to the right to look at him.

“My mom might have some medicine for you,” he said.

“Alright,” I said and got out of the car, Justin and Kenny following as I pushed the lock button.

Kenny stepped to the front of me and Justin as we entered the elevator and he pressed the star button. A strange feeling started in my stomach as the elevator descended to the bottom floor. As the doors opened, and the flashing of lights began, making my migraine even worse, I shielded my eyes. There were already other body guards, standing and waiting for us to walk out of the elevator. They surrounded us, my claustrophobia going insane, and shuffled us across hallway where the elevators to the rooms were. I heard a lot of yelling, but only saw bright lights in my face.